Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
hello so I try to complete the daily challenges every day. But I would like to see a daily challenge for each gamemode separately, because e.g. I don't like lucky island, so I won't play that game and I won't complete those daily challenges.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I have the same problem, but I think that it is made to let player play other games than they normally do. And I really like to play an other game sometimes. So I think it is good as it is, and they shouldn't change it.

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
hello so I try to complete the daily challenges every day. But I would like to see a daily challenge for each gamemode separately, because e.g. I don't like lucky island, so I won't play that game and I won't complete those daily challenges.
I agree with this I think it should be separate.

Zelf

Oct 10, 2019
I see you but, that makes it a challenge tho. If you only have to do things that you like there is no "challange" you know what i mean? ;D

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
There are already 'achievements' which is different for each mode. Daily challenges should be there to let people play all the games in order to complete the 'daily challenge'.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
This would ruin the point of daily "challenge". This should be a challenge if you only play games you know how to get the challenges. player would get try other games. Sorry but it's a no for me.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be defeating the entire point of the daily challenges, if they would be separate I’d do all the Eggwars without even thinking about it. The challenges encourages you to play all/most games on the network which makes them so good!

This is the third time in 10min that I’m asking this but could you add a poll? :p
~Fesa

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Did you just copy one of my suggestions from years ago? :eek: (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/daily-challenges.198522/)

Anyway, I still like the idea and most people agreed with my suggestion back then. Since I see people disagreeing on this thread, what if the daily challenges for each gamemode are harder and more challenging and/or the rewards are smaller? We can also keep the current daily challenges as main challenges so people would still try to complete them and discover new games if they'd like to.
But imagine if you really don't like one of the games and you don't want to play it just to complete a challenge, all the other tasks of that challenges are kinda wasted because you're not going to get the reward anyway.

Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom