Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good Idea??

• Total voters

DevKits

Jan 21, 2017
Victoria, Texas
Daily Challenges For All Game mode:
Game Specific Challenges that are tough to do but possible!
Each game mode has different ones a player can pick and the rewards from cubelets to cosmetic items
Once challenge is complete the challenge will be done and removed from the random rotation but adds a new challenge for the next day

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Each game mode has different ones a player can pick and the rewards from cubelets to cosmetic items
Once challenge is complete the challenge will be done and removed from the random rotation but adds a new challenge for the next day
So what are you actually trying to say? Put in more challenges? Make them easier? I'm a bit lost, if you could explain a bit further that would be appreciated.

Reactions: Ducky

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
can you add more detail and specifics in this cus you have me confused and its hard to understand like what are these challenges what do you get when you beat them?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This is already a thing, so since you put it in the 'suggestion' section I assume you meant it as a suggestion. To find the daily challenges just click on the Diamond in your inventory. From there on you can choose between Day Challenges or game specific challenges. If this is not what you meant, please be more specific like everybody said above.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I like this idea. This would make easier the challenges if you want to play on a specific game mode and not going around all of them.
So you would be able to choose between playing all the game modes to complete the challenge and playing just a only game mode to complete it (But I guess it would require hard challenges due to you will play a specific game).

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I like the idea make it easier to get point because it take for ever to reach your point goal.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So what are you actually trying to say? Put in more challenges? Make them easier? I'm a bit lost, if you could explain a bit further that would be appreciated.
can you add more detail and specifics in this cus you have me confused and its hard to understand like what are these challenges what do you get when you beat them?
This is already a thing, so since you put it in the 'suggestion' section I assume you meant it as a suggestion. To find the daily challenges just click on the Diamond in your inventory. From there on you can choose between Day Challenges or game specific challenges. If this is not what you meant, please be more specific like everybody said above.
Daily Challenges is already a thing in Cube, so what are you trying to say/suggest exactly? Can you elaborate?
So if it is great idea but you have more details?
Each game mode has different ones
a player can pick and the rewards from cubelets to cosmetic items

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I love this idea. I have never finished a single daily challenge due to having to do games I do not really like.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Leap feather is such a fun item in FFA when you want to go out of bounds
GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom