Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iAxelGM

Jul 11, 2016
please put daily challenges for the 1.8, because there are only 2 games in the 1.8 and players need cubelets, I do not win cubetels makes a lot of time because of the daily challenges are the most games 1.9

(Im using google translante for this thread)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Daily challenges in 1.8 wouldn't really be that variated, because of the fact that only 2 games are there. If Cube decides to add all games to 1.8, or atleast the majority, it would be something to think about, but not as of right now ;)

iAxelGM

Jul 11, 2016
Daily challenges in 1.8 wouldn't really be that variated, because of the fact that only 2 games are there. If Cube decides to add all games to 1.8, or atleast the majority, it would be something to think about, but not as of right now ;)
could be made daily challenges, there are things halloween I want and I can not have them because they do not have cubelets and it is difficult to get because you can get just playing, I play and I get nothing

iAxelGM

Jul 11, 2016
What to do with 1.9 Games Daily Challanges:
Step 1:
Play all EW / SW Challanges in 1.8 since you prefer this.
Step 2: Close Minecraft
Step 3: Open Launcher and select 1.9 or 1.10
Step 4: Log on to Cubecraft and go play the 1.9+ Daily Challanges

wow :eek:
I'm noob in 1.9, and if it is other than the 1.9 pvp me is very lagged and can not play in it

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I'm noob in 1.9, and if it is other than the 1.9 pvp me is very lagged and can not play in it
Welp, I'm sorry if this sounds rude but:
Just because you can't play 1.9 PVP due to lag, doesn't mean others can.
They won't make the Challanges just for 1.8, neither will they make a new daily challange menu for the 1.8 servers.

I guess you will have to deal with it.

iAxelGM

Jul 11, 2016
Welp, I'm sorry if this sounds rude but:
Just because you can't play 1.9 PVP due to lag, doesn't mean others can.
They won't make the Challanges just for 1.8, neither will they make a new daily challange menu for the 1.8 servers.

I guess you will have to deal with it.
I did not understand what you mean xD

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
could be made daily challenges, there are things halloween I want and I can not have them because they do not have cubelets and it is difficult to get because you can get just playing, I play and I get nothing
True... But there's not much of a variation in 1.8...

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
how is 1.9 pvp lagged. In 1.8 minecraft has to register more clicks which causes more events which cause mor use on ram which causes lag(it felt very satisfying to finish this sentence)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm pretty sure that they will convert every game mode into 1.8 on the 1.8 servers eventually...
After that they might add daily challenges for the 1.8 servers too.

As for this:
how is 1.9 pvp lagged. In 1.8 minecraft has to register more clicks which causes more events which cause mor use on ram which causes lag(it felt very satisfying to finish this sentence)
I have a friend, that for some unknown reason, cannot play 1.9 without lagging out after 3 minutes.
The clicks using RAM thing is probably EXTREMELY miniscule since it's got allot of things to run as well without lagging too much.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom