Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea

• Total voters

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I like it that would be amazing then I could be like idk sorcerer or smth epic epic epic
But there should be like a 12 character limit or smth

Reactions: Fayker

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
This is not smart in my opinion. People could abuse that. You can receive prefixes by purchasing something on marketplace or completing lobby seasonal hunt. For example, someone could set thier custom prefix to "SkyWars Master", but they don´t own SkyWars Rank (they are just higher than VIP Level 3). Custom prefix option for players can also be harder to maintain by staff members, because people could be able to set inapprotiate prefix. I disagree with this idea.

Blue Flam

Aug 1, 2020
Lebanon
As Geodas11, it will be a quite mess, that's because the player may use an inappropriate prefix or impersonate or probably just fake their self as a staff member prefix, I also disagree

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I see your point guys but fake prefixes should be reportable as trolling

Reactions: Fayker

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately I nearly 100% guarantee they will never let casual players change make a custom prefix. It would be to risky due to the fact people would troll with names, they could make inappropriate prefixes, and even if they have blocked the "swear words" or anything inappropriate. Within a couple days people would of already found by passes.

Good suggestion though!

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
This is not smart in my opinion. People could abuse that. You can receive prefixes by purchasing something on marketplace or completing lobby seasonal hunt. For example, someone could set thier custom prefix to "SkyWars Master", but they don´t own SkyWars Rank (they are just higher than VIP Level 3). Custom prefix option for players can also be harder to maintain by staff members, because people could be able to set inapprotiate prefix. I disagree with this idea.
Okay, maybe prefixes like those can be not allowed, of course there HAS to be SOME restrictions. Or maybe prefixes have to be approved by staff?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Okay, maybe prefixes like those can be not allowed, of course there HAS to be SOME restrictions. Or maybe prefixes have to be approved by staff?
Staff approval would take to long, they would just have a filter that detects bad words and sentinel or staff impersonation, and inappropriate prefixes would be considered swearing, other impersonation prefixes would be trolling.

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
Staff approval would take to long, they would just have a filter that detects bad words and sentinel or staff impersonation, and inappropriate prefixes would be considered swearing, other impersonation prefixes would be trolling.
Sort of, yeah

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom