Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this?

  • Yes, I'd like to see this added!

    Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No, I don't think this is cool!

    Votes: 3 21.4%

  • Total voters
    14

Shrek Trained Me

Well-Known Member
Apr 16, 2017
1,137
1,304
148
24
North Korea
A way to kinda add this could be having predetermined messages. So when you activate the multiplier, you can select a message out of a list ranging from ‘Hello all!’ to some silly messages, or whatever.
Then with every purchase of a multiplier, you could submit a message that might be added to the list directly allowing the community to contribute to the list. Of course any swear words or inappropriate messages would not be added. :D
Or maybe you can add a filter? If you say Ya'll suck go **** the filter maybe says: You are not allowed to choose this message!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom