Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I think Bedrock should get the custom generator sign textures in Eggwars, like the one on Java Edition. There they look an machine, much better then the bland signs. They just look nicer in my opinion and it shouldn’t be hard to implement with all the modifications the bedrock engine allows.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, as long as it wouldn't affect any frames from lower end devices.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think Bedrock should get the custom generator sign textures in Eggwars, like the one on Java Edition. There they look an machine, much better then the bland signs. They just look nicer in my opinion and it shouldn’t be hard to implement with all the modifications the bedrock engine allows.
Huh... *LAG*
On Switch, generators are already laggy (Like the max level iron generator)
So I have to disagree because I don't want to play LagWars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom