Not open for further replies.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
We are looking into an issue not allowing our server to be connected to, Sessions is down as well as Login server's over at mojang, everything crashed for an unknown cause and we are trying to find out why and what caused this.

Reports show we are not the only ones experiencing this, the majority of minecraft server's seems to be having issues too at the moment.

UPDATE #1: Issue was caused by a timings bug in all of our spigot backends we are working on fixing it and updating whats possible. Maintenance mode is currently enabled. Keep refreshing this for updates.

UPDATE #2: Still working on more back-end server's, getting core parts fixed to keep some functionality, degraded performance over the next few days IS expected.

UPDATE #3: This issue and its updates have been moved to the status page: http://status.cubecraftgames.net/incidents/2zvgswc9zdhh

Last edited:

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
We are looking into an issue not allowing our server to be connected to, Sessions is down as well as Login server's over at mojang, everything crashed for an unknown cause and we are trying to find out why and what caused this.

Reports show we are not the only ones experiencing this, the majority of minecraft server's seems to be having issues too at the moment.
i think its update 1.7.5 trust me i played with it and there were a TON of bugs .-.

john

Nov 24, 2013
I just witnessed this issue. Thanks for being so quick about it halo. I performed a complete reset on my computer. Although, I just need to be patient.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
Lol The People In The Lobby Are Screaming At Dean To Get The Servers Working Again And It's Quite Amusing

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I was on another server.. at the time of the crash, and people were swearing and yelling at the owner because it was his fault, and hes like nah, its Mojangs fault.

john

Nov 24, 2013
I was on another server.. at the time of the crash, and people were swearing and yelling at the owner because it was his fault, and hes like nah, its Mojangs fault.

Traitor. Now what server was this?

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom