Not open for further replies.

marcoslater

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Staff member
Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Bury, UK.
marcoslater.com
We are looking into an issue not allowing our server to be connected to, Sessions is down as well as Login server's over at mojang, everything crashed for an unknown cause and we are trying to find out why and what caused this.

Reports show we are not the only ones experiencing this, the majority of minecraft server's seems to be having issues too at the moment.

UPDATE #1: Issue was caused by a timings bug in all of our spigot backends we are working on fixing it and updating whats possible. Maintenance mode is currently enabled. Keep refreshing this for updates.

UPDATE #2: Still working on more back-end server's, getting core parts fixed to keep some functionality, degraded performance over the next few days IS expected.

UPDATE #3: This issue and its updates have been moved to the status page: http://status.cubecraftgames.net/incidents/2zvgswc9zdhh

Last edited:

eshuren1

Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
We are looking into an issue not allowing our server to be connected to, Sessions is down as well as Login server's over at mojang, everything crashed for an unknown cause and we are trying to find out why and what caused this.

Reports show we are not the only ones experiencing this, the majority of minecraft server's seems to be having issues too at the moment.
i think its update 1.7.5 trust me i played with it and there were a TON of bugs .-.

john

Nov 24, 2013
I just witnessed this issue. Thanks for being so quick about it halo. I performed a complete reset on my computer. Although, I just need to be patient.

johncoles

Director
Staff member
Admin Team
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Sorry to you all for the downtime. Trust me Marco and the team are working as fast as we can to ensure a stable network resumes. This is what happens in the Minecraft world!

John.

SevereWarning

Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I was on another server.. at the time of the crash, and people were swearing and yelling at the owner because it was his fault, and hes like nah, its Mojangs fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on EasyNorth's profile.
Hoezo from holland, tenzij je in 1 van de provincies woont verander dat, we zijn NEDERLANDERS
EasyNorth wrote on Goefy's profile.
Bonjour monsieur nub!
Ge1ster wrote on Fesa's profile.
can you teach me pro maths?
rawrbin has directed me to you, ive been told you are amazing
Robbedz wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
Coneawarz64 wrote on Defeatedcat77's profile.
Typing on your profile for the first time,*how intriguing*!
Top Bottom