• 3-4

• 5-7

• 8-10

• too many

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeardWix

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2019
On Bedrock (at least on PC), the reporting process is pretty easy and straightforward.
Whenever I see a hacker, I launch up OBS Screen recorder, record the guy, then upload to Youtube (unlisted) and file a report at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
Usually within a day, a moderator tells me that the hacker was "punished".
(Used to say "banned", I wonder if the punishments got lighter... I hope not!)
It's satisfying, and yes, I do usually go several rounds without encountering a hacker. Sometimes not at all. Seems that there's a hacker once every 5~10 games or so, at least on Bedrock.

Last edited:
Reactions: FBX 17 and byelol

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
It depends on the day. Perhaps one day I encounter 2 hackers per game, or 1, or no one.
But I encounter too many hackers per session of play.

Reactions: byelol

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I’m surprised by how much of these hackers I’m missing. You guys say that you cannot go a single game without encountering a hacker but for me it’s the EXACT opposite. I usually find around 1-2 hackers and could go days without finding another, and I’m all over the place on the server. If you were watching me play over my shoulder in my room you’d think Cubecraft was 100% hacker free and then you’d understand why I debunk your experiences with hackers as mere exaggerations.
Yea to be honest I see hackers like once every 20 games

FBX 17

Jul 24, 2020
United Kingdom
What games do you play? The most I've seen hackers in are Skywars Mega, Egg Wars Duos, Egg Wars 4s, and BlockWars.
That's weird, I've only seen 3 hackers in Skywars Mega in my last 20-30 games, and they were all so awful that we could bow spam (or even melee) them, and 2 had clients which Sentinel detected.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom