Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I think we can all agree it's incredibly unbalanced in favor of the Infected team, they win >90% of the time. <- I can provide proof if necessary.

Problems:
  • Humans take way too much damage at the start, just falling 5 like 5 blocks can kill them which is ridiculous and also makes it easier for winfarmers.
  • Iron armor sucks and will barely protect you once the 3 minute mark kicks in, and diamonds are almost impossible to mine because humans are almost always heavily outnumbered and mining while you're constantly being hit and knocked to all places by 4 Infected around you is close to impossible. Running away isn't a possibility either because the Infected got speed boosts.
  • The food at the map Moon is trash, carrots give little to no saturation and the fact that the humans have to run to the carrot farms first doesn't help either. There's only 1 place with hay bales which most players don't even know of.
  • Hiding is still the best strategy to win. Not because hiding is OP, but because mining and fighting is a near hopeless strategy.
  • The last strong human survives to the last minute but dies gets no reward, while the noob unskilled human who gets infected at the very beginning does. That's in no way fair.
  • The original Infected get just as many rewards as the humans who got infected in the middle of the game, which is also in no way fair
Solutions:
  • Humans need to be a lot less vulnerable at the start. Instead, make the original infected stronger, maybe give them different kits from the normal infected kits, give them a different class. (for instance dark green for original infected and green for humans who got infected).
  • Give the original infected a higher reward. (can be paired with previous point)
  • Add Golden Carrots to the custom crafting menu. This will solve the food problem at the map Moon by quite a bit.
  • Make the strength of the humans depend more on how many humans there are left compared to how many Infected there are to prevent small games form becoming one-sided, and less on how many diamonds the last players have.
  • Replace the Haste effect Infected get by Efficiency on their tools to balance the cooldowns on weapons.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Humans need to be a lot less vulnerable at the start.
Agreed.
Give the original infected a higher reward.
I'd like this only if they win. If they're chosen for the infected and the humans win, they shouldn't get a reward.
Add Golden Carrots to the custom crafting menu. This will solve the food problem at the map Moon by quite a bit.
Agreed.
Replace the Haste effect Infected get by Efficiency on their tools to balance the cooldowns on weapons.
I don't play infection at all, probably once or twice, but I like all of the ideas put in here because a lot of my friends play it. ;P

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think we can all agree it's incredibly unbalanced in favor of the Infected team, they win >90% of the time. <- I can provide proof if necessary.

Problems:
  • Humans take way too much damage at the start, just falling 5 like 5 blocks can kill them which is ridiculous and also makes it easier for winfarmers.
  • Iron armor sucks and will barely protect you once the 3 minute mark kicks in, and diamonds are almost impossible to mine because humans are almost always heavily outnumbered and mining while you're constantly being hit and knocked to all places by 4 Infected around you is close to impossible. Running away isn't a possibility either because the Infected got speed boosts.
  • The food at the map Moon is trash, carrots give little to no saturation and the fact that the humans have to run to the carrot farms first doesn't help either. There's only 1 place with hay bales which most players don't even know of.
  • Hiding is still the best strategy to win. Not because hiding is OP, but because mining and fighting is a near hopeless strategy.
  • The last strong human survives to the last minute but dies gets no reward, while the noob unskilled human who gets infected at the very beginning does. That's in no way fair.
  • The original Infected get just as many rewards as the humans who got infected in the middle of the game, which is also in no way fair
Solutions:
  • Humans need to be a lot less vulnerable at the start. Instead, make the original infected stronger, maybe give them different kits from the normal infected kits, give them a different class. (for instance dark green for original infected and green for humans who got infected).
  • Give the original infected a higher reward. (can be paired with previous point)
  • Add Golden Carrots to the custom crafting menu. This will solve the food problem at the map Moon by quite a bit.
  • Make the strength of the humans depend more on how many humans there are left compared to how many Infected there are to prevent small games form becoming one-sided, and less on how many diamonds the last players have.
  • Replace the Haste effect Infected get by Efficiency on their tools to balance the cooldowns on weapons.
Agree with everything except giving higher rewards to the first Infected. I actually carry the Infected team 90% of the time by killing like 5 humans when they only killed 1 or 2

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Agree with everything except giving higher rewards to the first Infected. I actually carry the Infected team 90% of the time by killing like 5 humans when they only killed 1 or 2
yet you still died as a human, which means you lost as that class. If you were truly skilled that shouldn't have happened in the first place. though you probably jumped off a cliff to die on purpose to winfarm

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually, inside the building on Moon map, there are many melons. There are shelves full of them. Yes, there are hay bales and lots of carrots, and don't forget that you have a chance of getting golden apples from ores or food from kits, such as golden apples (healer) or bread and steak (farmer)

The general suggestion is good though +1

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Actually, inside the building on Moon map, there are many melons. There are shelves full of them.
Melons are even worse than carrots.
you have a chance of getting golden apples from ores or food from kits, such as golden apples (healer) or bread and steak (farmer)
Each second mining gold is not spent mining gear which is a terrible strategy since the gold doesn't guarantee an apple anyway. Choosing a food kit means not choosing a better kit eg. miner.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom