Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the ideas?

• Yes ( any suggestions?)

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No ( why?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like some of them ( wich ones improvements?)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I had some ideas for some cubelet vanity items since they are cublet themed they will be extremely rare here they are:
Cubelet armor, a new flashing armor cublet colors blue and white
Cublet partial, purple particles like one from enderdragon, or just stars
Cublet hat, it's a cubelet hat
Cubelet gadget, 30 second cool down, were ever it lands it mimics a opening cubelet
Cubelet minnature, it says it in the name
This last one I'm not to sure of but the suggestion is a cubelet prefix, it could be a start of a prefix vanity section
Edit: maby multi colored glass? It would be all the cubelet colors and it would be made too look like a cubelet
Edit 2: cubelet finder? This would be a cool add on it would be extremely rare like 0.0001% and for 1 hour it would activate double cubelets this could also be less rare and only effect you or it could be added to the point multiples at the store
edit 3: for more about vanity prefixes go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/prefixes-new-vanity-item.196598/
edit 4: cublet win effect, shoots cubelets everywhere
edit 5: every game get like 1/10 of a cubelet no matter what? you can combine them if you have enough
edit 6: cube-let arrow trail, when land has firework or maybe a mini cubelet for like 1 sec?
also rare cubelets? rare cube lets would have a *2 better chance of finding rare items and a rarer chance of finding common ones there would be a few spacial items only for rare cubelets there rarity would be *5 of the normal cubelet

Last edited:

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Interresting ideas, I like the idea of cubelet armor even if all armor already is cubelet armor, some new flashing colour notably in the blue tones would be nice.
That gadget also seems pretty fun too, though I personally don't like the firework sounds but that also can be adjusted (lower pitch)

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Interresting ideas, I like the idea of cubelet armor even if all armor already is cubelet armor, some new flashing colour notably in the blue tones would be nice.
That gadget also seems pretty fun too, though I personally don't like the firework sounds but that also can be adjusted (lower pitch)
Thanks for your feedback! With the armor what I was going for is one that flashes cubelet colors therefore I named it cubelet armor

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
DUDE WE COULD TOTA- I have an idea now. Suggestion coming later (maybe even today).

This is an idea I definitely approve of.

On a side note: I'm not very fond of the miniature. Miniatures have always felt kind of special in my opinion since you required at least a gold rank OR have bought a miniature pack, and I like it that way. Having miniatures as cubelet rewards would lose their special charm in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lezappen

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
DUDE WE COULD TOTA- I have an idea now. Suggestion coming later (maybe even today).

This is an idea I definitely approve of.
HA! I got here first!
XD (I agree with your side note too, miniatures already have a special place)

Jokes aside, @clays3c I really like the fact that you took the time to make a second thread to better get your idea across!
Also noticed your edits, I don't know about the colored glass, it seems complicated.
I like the idea of vanity prefixes, I suggested them in the past where you can unlock some with your level, but I don't see it as feasable as up to now cubecraft has been all about having a very tidy and clean chat and I don't think it will change but who knows? Maybe you made it happen? As of now no promises can be made but vanity related suggestions are very appreciated (by me XD) as we haven't seen a vanity update in a long time and I am making sure that vanity suggestions don't go forgotten ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gainfullterror

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I realy like your ideas but I am excited about your ideas to create cubelet armor and miniatures. This sounds like a crazy good idea. It will be an unique item from cubecraft. But I also dislike the 2 Edits. They sound like a very good idea but I just think that we already have enough colored glass. So it wouldn't be needed to get more glass. The second edit sounds like an amazing idea but I think that it would be to op.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I realy like your ideas but I am excited about your ideas to create cubelet armor and miniatures. This sounds like a crazy good idea. It will be an unique item from cubecraft. But I also dislike the 2 Edits. They sound like a very good idea but I just think that we already have enough colored glass. So it wouldn't be needed to get more glass. The second edit sounds like an amazing idea but I think that it would be to op.
any ideas on how to make the 2nd edit less op?

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
I have thought about the cubelet particles myself. I would love to see those. Maybe 9 could make a Cubelet? Then you could earn a few for every game you win. Maybe they could be called Cubuels or Minicubes or Cubebits?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I had some ideas for some cubelet vanity items since they are cublet themed they will be extremely rare here they are:
Cubelet armor, a new flashing armor cublet colors blue and white
Cublet partial, purple particles like one from enderdragon, or just stars
Cublet hat, it's a cubelet hat
Cubelet gadget, 30 second cool down, were ever it lands it mimics a opening cubelet
Cubelet minnature, it says it in the name
This last one I'm not to sure of but the suggestion is a cubelet prefix, it could be a start of a prefix vanity section
Edit: maby multi colored glass? It would be all the cubelet colors and it would be made too look like a cubelet
Edit 2: cubelet finder? This would be a cool add on it would be extremely rare like 0.0001% and for 1 hour it would activate double cubelets this could also be less rare and only effect you or it could be added to the point multiples at the store
edit 3: for more about vanity prefixes go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/prefixes-new-vanity-item.196598/
edit 4: cublet win effect, shoots cubelets everywhere
edit 5: every game get like 1/10 of a cubelet no matter what? you can combine them if you have enough
I really like this idea! I also think the cubelet gadget would be super cool! I think the cubelet prefix is super cool as well, I just want to say nice job! This post is very unique.

I suggest an arrow trail of cubelets. Like the particles on the cubelet...FIREWORKS that's what those are! So maybe that but even if possible, cube arrow trail.
+1 I would vote an 11/10 if I could vote!

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I really like this idea! I also think the cubelet gadget would be super cool! I think the cubelet prefix is super cool as well, I just want to say nice job! This post is very unique.

I suggest an arrow trail of cubelets. Like the particles on the cubelet...FIREWORKS that's what those are! So maybe that but even if possible, cube arrow trail.
+1 I would vote an 11/10 if I could vote!
i like that idea! i think ima add it, and other ideas @Hank

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom