Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This is awesome! I definitely enjoyed reading this, I'm happy my drawing/sketch caught your eye, I haven't ever really been included in anything publicly before, so thank you for including me in this recap!

also, i noticed a small typo.. i'm sorry if this comes out weird, just thought i'd point it out since i literally make the same mistake sometimes-

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This is awesome! I definitely enjoyed reading this, I'm happy my drawing/sketch caught your eye, I haven't ever really been included in anything publicly before, so thank you for including me in this recap!

also, i noticed a small typo.. i'm sorry if this comes out weird, just thought i'd point it out since i literally make the same mistake sometimes-
Thank you for the heads up! Even though I spent 5 minutes looking for the word, it is now changed :)

Reactions: Icouzz and Meiske

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
To finish this list, I found a meme of our lord and savior Marieke! Without her, the amount of open bug reports would create an even bigger bug, which then leads to more bugs, etc... Thank you, Marieke, we will forever be thankful, soldier!
This was unexpected and made me laugh xD! I’ll definitely check out the maps though, theyre awesome! :o

D

Deleted member 294498

This encourages me to make more things ;)
Thanks for making this thread!! :D

I'm so hyped to try this at some point, but for now, I'll just admire it through the screen. Majestic parkour!
I kinda paused the project, maybe once I'll make it public!

Reactions: Icouzz and Cynamooo

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Awesome recap! I really love seeing what you've been up to in this month in a summary so to speak. This month was a really good month for CubeCraft and we're only going to make it better! :)

Well done everyone! :)

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Top Bottom