• Yes!

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • No!

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

ItIsMe99

Jan 15, 2015
I say no, no, no, for 3 reasons.

1. The news post says "Cubelets are the new way of us rewarding you for playing". If you get cubelets for donating, then you don't have to play to get them, which is not the purpose of them.

2. The news post says "Inside Cubelets you can find rewards, these are normally vanity items". Take notice of the word normally. This means that there is a possibility of non-vanity items being included, which could break the EULA if cubelets are given automatically to donators.

3. It's just greedy. If you want cubelets, play the games and get the achievements like everyone else. Lazy people :mad:

ItzTicoo

May 12, 2015

1. The news post says "Cubelets are the new way of us rewarding you for playing". If you get cubelets for donating, then you don't have to play to get them, which is not the purpose of them.

2. The news post says "Inside Cubelets you can find rewards, these are normally vanity items". Take notice of the word normally. This means that there is a possibility of non-vanity items being included, which could break the EULA if cubelets are given automatically to donators.

3. It's just greedy. If you want cubelets, play the games and get the achievements like everyone else. Lazy people :mad:
Iron only gets 1 cubelets á month, that's not that much.

And are you reacting like this because you are no Donator?
Lol.

Reactions: rick4games

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa

2. The news post says "Inside Cubelets you can find rewards, these are normally vanity items". Take notice of the word normally.

Technically you would have to go into the server to get your cubelets so technically they would be playing. And I almost sure and feel free to correct me but all things inside cubelets are for aesthetic purposes such at trails, arrow trails, hats ect

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
My largest problem is this:
My server features a currency that you can earn through gameplay, but which can also be bought for hard currency. Is that OK?
Soft currencies that are earned in-game are fine, but you cannot sell in-game currency for hard currency. Hybrid/dual currency systems are not allowed.

Quoted from the Minecraft EULA Q and A. - https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/
This basically says stuff that can be earned by "default" ranked players cannot be cannot be sold for "hard currency" (real money), meaning that currencies that you pay for and can earn in game need to be totally separate, even if they are only for vanity items. This is why we have vanity points, you are unable to earn them in game, however, are able to be purchased in the store.
Sorry if make this sound like a drag. Last thing we want to be in is legal trouble. xD

PlayBossWar

Jun 7, 2015
It's a very good idea. So people are more motived to buy a rank because they get cool stuff.

PlayBossWar

Jun 7, 2015
It's a very good idea. So people are more motived to buy a rank because they get cool stuff.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom