Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No! (Please explain)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!
Sometimes, when I finally got my 16 cubelets, I want to craft an uber cubelet. But, I first have to craft 4 super cubelets and after that, I can craft an uber cubelet. That's why I am suggesting to make us able to directly craft an uber cubelet instead of making 4 super cubelets first.

Some might say, you're just lazy, just click 10 times. It's just something that makes things easier, so why not?

That's it! Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

-Scott

D

Deleted member 100818

I'm guessing this is to save time? Suggested to return the challenge/settings menu back, for the same reason. Didn't get implemented though. But as they've made a scoreboard which shows us useless information I don't know whether this is a good idea or not.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This ''problem'' isn't really a big deal. Staff should pay attention to more important things than this.
If that’s going to be your comment on all small quality of life suggestions, you should rethink.
I'm guessing this is to save time? Suggested to return the challenge/settings menu back, for the same reason. Didn't get implemented though. But as they've made a scoreboard which shows us useless information I don't know whether this is a good idea or not.
Well, this is not like the scoreboard. Nothing disappears, and it’s not useless.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I think this is a nice idea to save up some time. As well perhaps some option that converts all your current Cubelets to the specific Cubelet you'd like would be nice too.

For example: You have 16 normal Cubelets and you want them all to be crafted into Super Cubelets in one go, there would be this "craft all" option that basically saves you time.

Reactions: Troublesomee
D

Deleted member 100818

If that’s going to be your comment on all small quality of life suggestions, you should rethink.

Well, this is not like the scoreboard. Nothing disappears, and it’s not useless.
I've thought about the suggestion, it's all about saving a few seconds. The same thing you're suggesting right now. It's exactly like the scoreboard, it's just to save a few seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom