Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there,

So recently we got an extra cubelet called the 'Votelet' which you can obtain with voting. I found it really exciting when I heard the news about a new cubelet, which made me think of a new addition to cubelets that can make crafting and getting loot more rewardable. I will be listing some down below. Also, these are a lot of my ideas, so some can be useless and maybe some can be pretty cool.

Introducing: The Cubelet Recipe
So this isn't exactly a cubelet, but a recipe for it. What I mean by that, is that you can get recipes for special cubelets out of the newly introduced votelet.
Obviously, A common recipe is less special than a uber recipe. But, uber recipes require more 'ingredients' to be made.

Take the current cubelet crafting system that we have right now, you need 5 common cubelets for 1 super cubelet, and 5 super cubelets for 1 uber cubelet. But these are all standards that you can craft without any requirements.
These special cubelets can only be made once you obtain the recipe and the ingredients for it to craft it.

The cubelets you can make should be called the 'Crafted Cubelet'.
Every recipe you get, you can see what ingredients you need to craft the cubelet but also you can see what you can get out of the crafted cubelet once built, so you can decide whether you want to craft it or not.

There will be 3 types of recipes: Common, Super, and an Uber Recipe. But what you can get out of it differs every time you obtain a recipe, so the loot you get out of the cubelet is never the same.
This can bring some fun to the cubelet machine if you get a recipe with a gadget that you wanted for a long time. Cubelet Recipes also should never expire.

I also thought of a question myself: 'What if you have a lot of Recipes but no ingredients to create them? It would just bulk in your cubelet machine'. If you wish to, you can sell your cubelet recipes for a fair amount of loot points, so if you're not interested in certain recipes, or just don't want to spend any cubelets, you can sell them.

Here are some examples of the recipes you can obtain and what you can get out of the cubelets once made.

Common Recipe
A common recipe requires 3 common cubelets in order to be made
Contents:
- Randomize every Uncommon to Rare gadget, trail, etc, and show 6 items, which you can win 1 of from the cubelet.
Can be sold for 500 loot points.

Super Recipe
A super recipe requires 2 super cubelets in order to be made.
Contents:
- Randomize every Rare to Legendary gadget, trail, etc, and show 6 items, which you can win 1 of from the cubelet.
Can be sold for 1,500 loot points.

Uber Recipe
An uber recipe requires 1 uber and 1 super cubelet in order to be made
Contents:
- Randomize every Legendary to Mythical gadget, trail, etc, and show 6 items, which you can win 1 of from the cubelet.
Can be sold for 2,500 loot points.

If you have any questions/more ideas for this suggestion that I would like to hear them!

Last edited:

Cosmicluck

Mar 28, 2021
I like this! It gives more flexibility to cubelets and I think a lot of people would appreciate this as an addition.

Reward/point tweaks will probably be made, but I think this gives a good idea on what the whole premise is about.

Reactions: Typicaaal and Quis

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Reward/point tweaks will probably be made, but I think this gives a good idea on what the whole premise is about.
Absolutely. It was quite difficult to come up with the rewards since of course crafted cubelets are worth a lot more since you put way more cubelets into creating it. So I tried to make it kind of balanced. If you have any ideas or tweaks yourself I would love to hear it.

Reactions: Cosmicluck

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I like the idea of your suggested Cubelet Recipes, cubelets would be way more interesting with this suggestion imo.

However I do not like the idea of receiving them from cubelets (normal, super or uber), when I open an uber cubelet I wouldn't be excited to receive a Cubelet Recipe. (Would have the same feeling as loot points imo, you open a cubelet for a small part of a new cubelet). Currently loot from Votelets are in my opinion extremely overpowerd (300 loot points, all cubelets or a personal multiplier), hence is why I would prefer to get the Cubelet Recipe out a Votelet instead of a normal/super/uber cubelet.

Reactions: Typicaaal

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m unsure whether I agree with this suggestion or not.

I agree with the fact that cubelets should definitely be made more interesting or rewarding. However, I kind of disagree with this suggestion. Reading it already slightly confused me, so it might take a while for new players to learn about something like this. It’s a little complicated.

I would personally rather see something simple be added instead of something like this. Or perhaps the amount of loot points given when obtaining a duplicate from cubelets should be increased. Currently, most common & uncommon items obtained from regular cubelets provide you with 15-50 loot points. This would take around 15-18 cubelets to get the necessary amount of loot points if only getting common and uncommons from these regular cubelets. That’s way too much for just one cubelet.

Furthermore, you can already technically say that loot points are the current “recipe” and “ingredients”. You get them from each cubelet you open and eventually you will obtain enough to craft a cubelet.

So, sorry, I’d prefer seeing something simple like an increase in loot points obtained from duplicates rather than a cool, but rather confusing solution like this one. I’m still going to vote unsure on this thread though, because the idea isn’t bad, just a little complicated.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey, I really like this, but a few changes are needed, thus why Ive given it "unsure" for the time being. I have 2 main issues.

Issue 1: Getting a recipe out of a cublet would be kinda sad, and feel like getting a duplicate, much like what Shiny Arrow said. The recipe should come out of a votlet instead, and getting those recipes should be pretty common.

Issue 2: I like your idea of being able to sell it for loot points, say if you suddenly realize you have enough points to craft an uber, but, no offenve, you've done a terrible job balancing it.
Special Common Cublets you say should sell for 500 points, but it would cost 1500 points to get the required components. See the problem? Same thing for the other cublets (here comes some math)

Super recipe = 2 super cublets = 10 cublets = 5000 points cost. You say it should sell for 1500?

Uber recipe = 1 uber cublet and 1 super cublet = 6 super cublets = 30 cublets = 15,000 points total. You say it should be selled for 2,500?

Aside from where you get the recipe and the major imbalance in buy price vs sell price, it's a really good idea.

Change bring the amount of points you get for selling it up to 80-100% of the original cost and I'll give it an agree, until then, unsure.

Thanks, Owl

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Issue 2: I like your idea of being able to sell it for loot points, say if you suddenly realize you have enough points to craft an uber, but, no offenve, you've done a terrible job balancing it.
Special Common Cublets you say should sell for 500 points, but it would cost 1500 points to get the required components. See the problem? Same thing for the other cublets (here comes some math)

Super recipe = 2 super cublets = 10 cublets = 5000 points cost. You say it should sell for 1500?

Uber recipe = 1 uber cublet and 1 super cublet = 6 super cublets = 30 cublets = 15,000 points total. You say it should be selled for 2,500?
Well, the reason they are not really balanced is that otherwise, it would be too much. Could you imagine selling a uber recipe and getting 15,000 points? It takes a while to get as many points by just playing. The reason why I added 'selling' to my suggestion is that otherwise without selling, they would just stack up in your cubelet machine and it would get really annoying over time when you have collected a lot of them. Selling them would at least give you a few loot points.

As I said before in a reaction, the prices for selling and how much a crafted cubelet cost are not yet balanced so they might look very expensive. But I hope you can see where I am coming from.

Currently loot from Votelets are in my opinion extremely overpowerd (300 loot points, all cubelets or a personal multiplier), hence is why I would prefer to get the Cubelet Recipe out a Votelet instead of a normal/super/uber cubelet.
Ooh yes, great idea! I edited my suggestion, take a look at it and maybe change your vote :)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Well, the reason they are not really balanced is that otherwise, it would be too much. Could you imagine selling a uber recipe and getting 15,000 points? It takes a while to get as many points by just playing. The reason why I added 'selling' to my suggestion is that otherwise without selling, they would just stack up in your cubelet machine and it would get really annoying over time when you have collected a lot of them. Selling them would at least give you a few loot points.

As I said before in a reaction, the prices for selling and how much a crafted cubelet cost are not yet balanced so they might look very expensive. But I hope you can see where I am coming from.

Ooh yes, great idea! I edited my suggestion, take a look at it and maybe change your vote :)
OK hold up I think I'm confused. Are you saying you can sell the cublets for loot points or sell the cublet recipe for loot points?

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Hellow Typical! :D

I have to agree with Hoshi. I don't really see what the intention of this suggestion is. It's a bit confusing for me, so I don't know if new members will understand this too. If you can explain this even more, that would be great! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom