• No (please explain)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
ehat i am proposing is a cubelet rank, it would have a .01% chance of coming up in a cubelet, it would be a vanity only rank, and it would give you a cubelet prefix a tan name tag 50 vanity a week cubelet armor a cubelet particale (stars) and a cubelet gadget that were ever it landed acted like an opening cubelet cool down: 30 secs even donators would need to find the cubelet rank to get its vanity perks, and it is cool because the rank is based on how many cublets you have opened so the more games you win the better chance you have of getting it, wich means it would be the only rank based on skill!!! Tell me what you think

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No

Giving players free vanity you can only get if you get a rank, that you can only get if you get something from a cubelet

that is basically giving you like 50 cubelets from 1 cubelet since you get more vanity from the rank

JUST NO

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Would it be better if it did not give vanity? I would love ways to improve it, mabey each vanity item with the rank is it's own reward (including the prefix)?? This way there is no vanity?
@jollow250

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
ehat i am proposing is a cubelet rank, it would have a .01% chance of coming up in a cubelet, it would be a vanity only rank, and it would give you a cubelet prefix a tan name tag 50 vanity a week cubelet armor a cubelet particale (stars) and a cubelet gadget that were ever it landed acted like an opening cubelet cool down: 30 secs even donators would need to find the cubelet rank to get its vanity perks, and it is cool because the rank is based on how many cublets you have opened so the more games you win the better chance you have of getting it, wich means it would be the only rank based on skill!!! Tell me what you think

I don't really agree with this idea for various reasons. CubeCraft doesn't really need any more ranks and this wouldn't genuinely benefit the server in any way. The suggestion is cool, however, adding a rank that you could obtain from cubelets would be pointless and confuse people in my opinion.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
XD you make a valid point could you delete this thread so I can make some edits
I don't really agree with this idea for various reasons. CubeCraft doesn't really need any more ranks and this wouldn't genuinely benefit the server in any way. The suggestion is cool, however, adding a rank that you could obtain from cubelets would be pointless and confuse people in my opinion.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Could you lock it? I want to make a new thread because the name of this thread won't be accurate after my edits
I can't delete this thread, however, I can lock it if you wish.
You could always edit your suggestion instead of making a brand new thread. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back!
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom