Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Small suggestion, not much I can really say about it as it is a pretty simple change.

I was trying to craft a Cubelet and noticed that when someone else is opening a Cubelet you can't actually go to the crafting menu. Due to the recent update there's been an influx of people opening Cubelets meaning it can be a problem trying to craft your own Cubelet(s) or just looking at the recipes.

I think it'd be a lot easier if when someone is opening a Cubelet you can still access the menu and you're able to craft things, the text that normally shows just when trying to use it that displays as "<username> is already opening a Cubelet at this machine!" should only show up when you actually click a Cubelet to open it. You should be able to access the crafting menu as normal regardless if a Cubelet is being opened or not.

D

Deleted member 59979

Dont see a problem with this at all. Could be quite handy
+1

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
You can still open the cubelet menu whilst someone is opening a Cubelet. Click the cubelet icon in the Loot menu :D
His suggestion is to make it possible for one to access the menu when clicking the physical cubelet machine, not clicking an item in the menu?

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
giphy.gif

No problems here.

F

Facelurite

Not everyone knows about that though.
And as said previously, it'd make life easier if we could just click the Cubelet Machine to do it. Don't you think?
Quality of life suggestions are always things I support even if it comes from DragonLord

Reactions: Injunction

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
To be fair, not every cubelet machine is in use. You can easily change lobbies or wait for it to be free.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Okay, but are you really wanting to change lobbies or wait just to look at the recipes or to craft one?
Cubelet machines really aren’t that long to wait for. I don’t mind waiting for the machine to finish as it’s exciting to see what people get.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Cubelet machines really aren’t that long to wait for. I don’t mind waiting for the machine to finish as it’s exciting to see what people get.
It can be exciting, but you'll find that a lot of people don't have too much patience and won't be able to wait. I don't see a problem really with waiting but I see a lot of people in the chat getting annoyed that they can't even look at a recipe.
Would it be possible just to add anyway? It'll make it easier for newer players on the server to access as it's very likely they won't know about going to the 'Loot Menu' and clicking the Cubelet to craft one or to view recipes. They're going to try the Cubelet machine and then get confused and possibly annoyed that they can't access it.

It would be a nice feature, would stop a lot of confusion and annoyance.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It can be exciting, but you'll find that a lot of people don't have too much patience and won't be able to wait. I don't see a problem really with waiting but I see a lot of people in the chat getting annoyed that they can't even look at a recipe.
Would it be possible just to add anyway? It'll make it easier for newer players on the server to access as it's very likely they won't know about going to the 'Loot Menu' and clicking the Cubelet to craft one or to view recipes. They're going to try the Cubelet machine and then get confused and possibly annoyed that they can't access it.

It would be a nice feature, would stop a lot of confusion and annoyance.
Dragon if you ever are in dire need to craft
Just go to the freebuild lobby or the UHC lobby
You can’t get cubelets from freebuild and usually there aren’t to many people in UHC lobby

It also doesn’t cause confusion
It tells you why you can’t

D

Deleted member 100818

I've been struggling with this as well, and since you're earlier than me, I can only agree =3

Reactions: DragonLord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom