Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Staff who ban people for ``KillAura'' or any other PvP hacks, should consider learning how to PvP properly with every single condition, that means:
Having a high Ping, having a PC that's about to crash or low FPS, and then also having none of all of these.
Staff who see people in PvP or SkyWars etc, should consider EVERY thing before they make a judgement. They should consider high Ping. Person about to crash. Person that's moving extremely normally with not lagging whatsoever, but still has suspicious movements.

Some Staff here don't care that, people here aren't pets, or dolls. They are human beings. They should be treated fairly.
About that:
I've really not ever run into a staff member false-banning someone on the spot, despite me playing with one of them on a daily basis. Usually, if he's uncertain, he'll give them the benefit of the doubt due to ex: Low frames, teleporting around, delayed knockback, or just lag in general.
Staff members aren't just chosen "willy-nilly", without them having the ability of spotting out a hacker. When they apply & get interviewed, they'll most likely be able to judge whether someone is good at it or not.
I haven't really seen a person being false banned by anyone/thing other than Sentinel. Sentinel is the biggest cause of false bans, which is due to how new it is & due to it's early stage. It still needs to be improved so we can maximize the amount of hackers banned, and minimize the amount of legit players banned. I don't really know how Sentinel handles laggy players, but I'm guessing it isn't doing too well with those quite yet.
Also: If someone DOES get false banned by Sentinel, all they have to do is appeal for it & maybe try to explain why it could've happened. Since they have logs, they'll know if they're lying or not.

There are good Mods here, but some of them need to be removed. Don't get me wrong, Nikoshka, Younisco, Rinne... You guys are awesome, but others aren't really that great. There still are more, don't get me wrong, but from what I've noticed around here, these are the main ones that I can think of.
The only thing that pops to mind for me, is that you're only judging them on forum activity. Lots of the staff do reports every day, deal with appeals, moderate the server, and even maybe test future features.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
@Henit3 agreed with most of your opinions. (Also, because I'm not very familiar with minecraft Logics) However, you forget the point that staff members are also humans. They make faults. Yes, there are some people who make mistakes more frequently. However, what I'm trying to say, you won't become mod by doing nothing. There are people who 'work' really hard. Yes, i do also have some mods that i like more than others. But that doesn't mean that the others need less respect. Also, there have been some people in the present who made some real big mistakes. However, i think they will get demoted early enough. And, if you suspect some people from staff abuse, you can easily report them with evidence.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Well, sorry if it seemed like I was disrespecting, but then again I haven't been active much lately, forums nor in game, to know what's really going on. Tho, all I know is, most bugs aren't fixed, false bans been happening and the Suggestions' thread exist for people to say their ideas but nothing happens afterwards, and Party chat been promised for years and has never been happening. Also, a lot of the times, people need help, I see no Staff that answers. Not always, just most of the times. Any other person comes and saves the day.

Sorry if I seemed disrespectful, not my intentions.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Well, sorry if it seemed like I was disrespecting, but then again I haven't been active much lately, forums nor in game, to know what's really going on. Tho, all I know is, most bugs aren't fixed, false bans been happening and the Suggestions' thread exist for people to say their ideas but nothing happens afterwards, and Party chat been promised for years and has never been happening. Also, a lot of the times, people need help, I see no Staff that answers. Not always, just most of the times. Any other person comes and saves the day.

Sorry if I seemed disrespectful, not my intentions.
I'm sorry as well, i didn't want to make you look disrespectful. However many people don't know the effort that staff members put in their position. I don't really know your look at this, neither i know you very well on this forums (i only see a dabbing Mona Lisa, lmao)
However, i don't think you can criticize staff members as a result of most of the problems mentioned above. Most of those things can maybe be solved by developers (if possible), but I'm very unknown of what they do.

Last edited:
G

Gamerfull

Por cierto, espero que no dejes cubecraft ya que eres como un Helper sin rango, Ayudas a muchas personas, es una lastima que @CubeCraft no te pueda darte el rango, Si dejas el servidor, que espero que no... te deseo muchísima suerte fuera de los foros

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hope you had a great time here and I'm sure lots of us will miss you...
Enjoy life and be Happy Jeff Black and White!
It was nice meeting you and knowing great people like you <3

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

AbiSan

Aug 21, 2016
in my home
jeff,no escribire muchos porque me hace iorar :'v
pero io te amo veivi <8<8<8<8<8<8<8
siempre seras la primera,unica y ultima persona por la que juguemos block was <8 sin ti block wars ya no es nada.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I slightly agree with you, but you think we should reply on things more? Everytime there is a question it gets answered by our forum members 5 times within 2 minutes. If someone asks me something on my profile someone has already responded before I got to respond. Everytime someone suggests something that's already suggested, there are 5 people answering them before we (moderators) even can. We have a small group of staff members compared to most big servers and I feel like we're doing quite well. We appreciate you guys helping others out here on the forums, but then it's not completely fair to say that we're not willing to help out when the question already gets answered before we can?

As far as I know we don't ignore specific member their messages, of course sometimes there's a message we miss or it is already being answered before we get to it. A lot of staff members have been asking to change staff-help up a bit so it's just the staff responding to the questions and not all the discord members, not that we don't appreciate it, but it wouldn't be good to have false information go around.
Hmm, actually staff sometimes do forget what they are meant to do. I mean mods/helpers should be always alerted and try their best when they are online. Even us members had to do some of your jobs. I actually agree that once a member gets helper he/she ( they actually ) will stop being active. There is certainly things that Mod/helpers can improve.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Wow! Ummm no idea what to say except that that is a post worth reading. I would tag all the mods but I don't know if that's very polite. Well Jeff as an opponent on the other team in Blockwars I am over the moon that you are gone. I can finally win some games. ;) As a friend. Bother. That sucks. :'( Honestly Cubecraft won't be the same without you. Hf in the future and we may see each other again.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I agree on many of these points.
Really sad to see you go, Jeff, I hope you do well in life
I was quite surprised at how staff members took your application and now I must say I don't like Mac anymore. He used to be my favourite person on the server, but I keep seeing/ hearing more and more bad things about him, that I can't say I like him anymore. :(

Bye Jeff, wish you luck in the future

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Looks like I don't really have a companion anymore in pvp, well, I guess I'm gonna have to try get good at pvp on my own.
Peace Jeff,
-Mecha

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
omg I'm just reading this and I was also gone for a while when you made this thread but god I'm seriously going to miss you ;( <3 and I'll just ask one more thing, wil je in me vriendenboekje xd <3 Good luck with your further life <3

G

Gamerfull

omg I'm just reading this and I was also gone for a while when you made this thread but god I'm seriously going to miss you ;( <3 and I'll just ask one more thing, wil je in me vriendenboekje xd <3 Good luck with your further life <3
No necroposting pls :(

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom