Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don't agree you are completely wrong

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Jensen

Aug 6, 2016
I would like to first start off with saying I love Cubecraft with that being said I would like to acknowledge you guys on a few probs you have.

My brother known as A_pro got ban for hacking for 7 days by the new anti, he appealed and with in 20 minutes he got accepted I read his appeal it was not bad. So I was playing on my account, bluejayjensen which is a gold rank and got upset because there were hackers in every round I decided to hack, got ban, same exact ban and everything. Anyways I made a appeal and got denied! Wait, hold on Cubecraft? I wrote nearly the same thing that my brother did! Plus i'm a gold rank! What the heck Cubecraft, honestly. I see how it is normal players are better then people who support the server. I'm really sad about how they manage their server... Anyone else have a dumb experience like this? Tell me in the comments what you think of all this!

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
I don't agree they need better staff but the ban system is bad. I've been false banned by the anti cheat, and so has my mate. We've both been unbanned because we told them we weren't hacking, so my problem is what stops actual hackers just saying they didn't hack to get an easy urban?

The system definitely needs improving.

Reactions: DeDeDestroyed

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I would like to first start off with saying I love Cubecraft with that being said I would like to acknowledge you guys on a few probs you have.

My brother known as A_pro got ban for hacking for 7 days by the new anti, he appealed and with in 20 minutes he got accepted I read his appeal it was not bad. So I was playing on my account, bluejayjensen which is a gold rank and got upset because there were hackers in every round I decided to hack, got ban, same exact ban and everything. Anyways I made a appeal and got denied! Wait, hold on Cubecraft? I wrote nearly the same thing that my brother did! Plus i'm a gold rank! What the heck Cubecraft, honestly. I see how it is normal players are better then people who support the server. I'm really sad about how they manage their server... Anyone else have a dumb experience like this? Tell me in the comments what you think of all this!
Well, he got banned by the anti cheat which isn't human.
You consciously hacked your client and expected to get out of it because your brother did? Please. Step down from your high and mighty pedestal; no one cares you spent 50 dollars on this server. That doesn't grant you treatment ANY differently. Don't try to justify it, that just makes this even more pathetic.
And yes, normal players who don't hack and follow the rules ARE better than people who support the server and break the rules.
Have fun w/ your ban dude.

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Well, he got banned by the anti cheat which isn't human.
You consciously hacked your client and expected to get out of it because your brother did? Please. Step down from your high and mighty pedestal; no one cares you spent 50 dollars on this server. That doesn't grant you treatment ANY differently. Don't try to justify it, that just makes this even more pathetic.
And yes, normal players who don't hack and follow the rules ARE better than people who support the server and break the rules.
Have fun w/ your ban dude.
^^^^^

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I have a question for you. What do you think happened to those people who hacked when you played? do you think they weren't reported or banned? the reason your brother was appealed is because he wasn't actually hacking but for you they got actual footage of you hacking so it's not like they just favored your brother. and speaking of favoring CubeCraft Favors no one not staff, not ranks, and not youtubers. so don't think that just because you're gold you'll be exscused

EDIT:Not to mention how do you think the people you played with felt when you hacked? by hacking yourself you're no better then the people who motivated you to hack, you might of fuled someone else to hack!!!!

The moral of the story is
say yes to reports
say no to hacks

Reactions: 6views_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

7 days that is a weird amount

Well firstly you openly admitted to hacking secondly whatever your brother put was likely accepted by a staff member for example @DYD. but your appeal was denied by for example @Moooofin they aren't the same staff member so they don't have the same opinion and not necessarily do the choose the same thing (those were examples of 2 staff not saying they did it)
As well as Sentinel bans aren't as accurate as staff bans because staff are actual humans and don't have AI thus they can find more likely and very specific other possibilities though AI isn't set to all the possibilities that a human may be able to think of
Since staff know that Sentinel bans aren't always very likely to actually be correctly banning players they are more open to those sort of reports

The current staff are just fine and new ones are coming every time a helper application is accepted
The 2 most helpers who became mods. Were @Buuuddy and @Skifby

They are both amazing staff members and don't need any sort of replacements
Nobody on the staff team does they are all amazing

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Cubecraft has a reporting system like no other server I have been on. When I first started reporting I couldn't understand why most of them got closed. But if you take a step back and look you see Cubecraft is one of the fairest servers. They have to make for darn sure that the person is banned/muted fairly, making evidence a must. If you feel unfairly treated you can appeal. But if they have that evidence, no matter your rank, they can rightfully punish you.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
That doesn't grant you treatment ANY differently. Don't try to justify it, that just makes this even more pathetic.
Waddles correct everyone gets treated the same

the reason you still see hackers is this anticheat dosent prevent hacking, thats no cheat plus's job and no cheat plus is worse than garbage, a patch is on the way to fix the kicking bugs so i hope the inability to prevent hacking is fixed

Copying the previous appeal is an extremely bad idea it kills all possible sincerity as it sounds like your just saying it to get unbanned, sentinel bans are only reviewed by 2 staff members

Also the system dosent ban instantly it does it in waves meaning it does a mass ban altogether after logging hackers, (right now theres a potential bug in it for false bans) just because theres a hacker dosent mean the AC isnt doing its job the only thing the AC does is do the heavy work while we deal with scraps lying around

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

1st of all: Hacking because you hate hackers, is like telling someone to stop swearing while you're swearing. It's hypocritical.
2nd of all: The anticheat appeals are for false positives. If you were indeed hacking, they have no reason at all to accept your appeal.
If it were a regular report ban, you may have had a chance/
3rd of all: You having a gold rank doesn't make you more important than a stone/iron/lapis rank.
4th of all: Copying an appeal is probable THE WORST way of going about it, and now that you admitted to it, you probably won't be unbanned at all
5th of all: What's wrong with the system? You hacked & got banned for it, you tried to appeal using almost the same one as your brother, you didn't get unbanned, and now the system is bad?

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
This is truly your fault. They have a reason for banning you! You can always talk to the staff member that read your appeal and ask them why it wasn't accepted but honestly you hacked because you hate hackers. So that was not false ban.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
It's probably the context.

Maybe whoever did your brother's appeal found that there was not enough evidence to support the fact that he was hacking. But there was probably blatant evidence of you hacking.

Just because other people are hacking does not give you permission to hack.

Just because you are a gold rank does not mean you have a higher chance of having your appeal accepted.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Everyone on the server is subject to the same rules regardless of what rank they are. If you have a rank that does not give you any special treatment in our ban process, it is not even a factor we look at when doing appeals. You have just admitted to hacking, so the anti-cheat was correct to ban you. Then you also have to remember that staff team is not controlled by one single brain or bot. We will look at appeals in different perspectives as we are all different. Just like in the court of law one judge may give a longer sentence then the other, it all depends on who is doing that certain appeal at that certain time. Also I have no clue on what you are even trying to say when you mention that we apparently love stone ranks more then premiums members. We treat everyone on our server as equals when it comes to punishment system, you rank does not save you as no where in the premiums perks does it say that you are exempt from our rules. Next time I would suggest do not hack on our server if you do not want to face a punishment.

CrazymanJR

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, BC
I don't agree they need better staff but the ban system is bad. I've been false banned by the anti cheat, and so has my mate. We've both been unbanned because we told them we weren't hacking, so my problem is what stops actual hackers just saying they didn't hack to get an easy urban?

The system definitely needs improving.
When we notice players have been falsely banned, though investigating logs (we can clearly determine a cheater from a legit player), we unban. Is that not the whole point of an appeal? I have denied around 98% of the appeals I receive regarding the anti cheat because their bans were accurate and just but there are some stranglers who manage to set off some false positive and we do our best to patch it as soon as we are able too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom