Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advay

Well-Known Member
Jun 26, 2016
32
14
84
34
There should be some categorys of world records that people can get ( similar to the leaderboards system ) for example most eggs broken in a single game. This would encourage more competitive players to step up and make epic plays in order to achieve collosal feats. Increasing the fun of the server. Furthermore the ones who hold these records should have special prefixes/ titles.
Edit: So it appears the records already exist, however the prefixes don't seem to, so we should try get that. Also more signs should show each of these induvidually somewherwe in the lobby.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom