Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sideblazer

Jan 3, 2016
One thing I thought that was really cool about the chunk was its simple yet elegant site design. Though I like the forum design here, having a section of the site without forums dedicated to displaying leaderboards or game info like the chunk used to do would be really nice.

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
One thing I thought that was really cool about the chunk was its simple yet elegant site design. Though I like the forum design here, having a section of the site without forums dedicated to displaying leaderboards or game info like the chunk used to do would be really nice.
The merge isn't over yet, so we might be expecting that :3

Reactions: Lolmanlinker

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Im fudging doing that all the time!
Welp, it works for me.

I really like your idea, although it might be hard keeping all those leaderboards up to date.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom