Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
The CCGN Community asks for a lot and its completely understandable because they want the server to improve.
The Staff do not have all the time in the world and they have a life to deal with, Completely understandable.
But why would The server focus on 1-2 game modes and then ignore the other ones.
Survival games hasn't had a single Update Since July 2016, Even though I'm sure survival games would be one of the top games if it got its updates.
What do you mean by that? I mean Eggwars has had two major updates while survival games hasn't even got a new map,
Skywars got a major update or two (I cant fully remember) and got new maps while survival games hasn't even got new chest items.
Everyone has been asking for the anti cheat and the server's anti cheat is just kicking innocent players for "breaking blocks too fast" or "hitting too fast" but doesn't even kick normal hackers.
The Staff reject alot of obvious hacker reports because apparently its " insufficient evidence ".
Instead of doing updates on new Lobbies make a new map for Survival Games.
Instead of adding "half health" fix the voting system and how it needs to be locked before joining the game for us to pick the right kit.
Instead of lowering the amount of maps on the boards in Skywars and Eggwars, So the rooms can fill faster, Keep them the way they are for friends to be able to play together and for other people to have a better chance of finding their favourite map.
People like me have been excited for UHC / Factions and we still waiting for them to "come out soon".
Please Cubecraft focus on what the players ask for, That is the only way to improve your server.
Right now I do not think the server is improving by adding a new lobby to Eggwars (The lobby is actually good but it destroys player's fps).
Also for people like me who have been working on their stats for ages, Cubecraft suddenly combines solo and team together to ruin all my effort (I hope they get separated again soon because that is actually making me feel sick how all the work i put into my stats is gone).
@Chimpeeze @Jordanzz Opinions? i know you guys have been waiting for a lot of stuff too.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Instead of adding "half health" fix the voting system and how it needs to be locked before joining the game for us to pick the right kit.
Wait with picking your kit. Honestly,.... you can prevent this yourself most of the times.

Please Cubecraft focus on what the players ask for, That is the only way to improve your server.
oh lordy....it's not all about what you want. There are plenty of others who don't share the same opinion with you when it comes to releasing new games.

We are aware of the amount of hackers and we are working on a new anti- cheat. I understand it's annoying to hear that you need to be patient,... I can't help this though. If we want a good anti cheat we need to take the time to create one. Better a good one than a not finished one.

The denied reports,.... we are human. Not everything is obvious with every single report. Not happy due to a denied report? Contact @Mac

Reactions: Steyro and LoadzAF

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Wait with picking your kit. Honestly,.... you can prevent this yourself most of the times.

oh lordy....it's not all about what you want. There are plenty of others who don't share the same opinion with you when it comes to releasing new games.

We are aware of the amount of hackers and we are working on a new anti- cheat. I understand it's annoying to hear that you need to be patient,... I can't help this though. If we want a good anti cheat we need to take the time we need to create one. Better a good one than a not finished one.

The denied reports,.... we are human. Not everything is obvious with every single report. Not happy due to a denied report? Contact @Mac
its not all about what i want but im not the only one im asking for those stuff the community has been excited and the excitement is dying day by day when all cubecraft does is do updates on stuff that wouldnt make a difference for the gameplay like the eggwars lobby for example

Reactions: Joany

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
We have tons of things in the works. One update coming out doesn't mean we aren't working on other things asked for by the community. We have an epic dev team who are all hard at work on a lot of epic updates coming in the near future. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom