Results are only viewable after voting.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hello gamers

For those of you who are on the discord often, you may remember when people go in the discord voice channels and sing, or play instruments, or anything like that

Maybe it's possible that we make a voice channel where nobody has perms to speak, except for the person/people who's playing their talent.

To get into this, the person/people can ask in staff help for the perm, and they can get it temporarily

I'm already aware that people might spam for this, but consider this. Not many people usually do the talents in general, so I dont think spam is too much of a problem. If we arent sure if this is a good idea, maybe it could be put up for 1-2 weeks to test.

If you see any flaws in this, please tell me and I will try to figure out a solution 🍭

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
sounds like fun! i normally dont join call, but im pretty sure its common for people to play music or sing, and then suddenly someone joins who refuses to stay quite, must be quite frustrating. sure you can make a private call in DM, or move to another server, but that would also ruin the goal of some people, to share their talent with others. i think if staff makes it so only 3 channels are open or something, it could work without becoming too chaotic! and for the disrespectful people.. well, i guess the normal rules will determine what happens.
great suggestion!!

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
im pretty sure its common for people to play music or sing, and then suddenly someone joins who refuses to stay quite, must be quite frustrating.
Felt this earlier today. Singing is my absolute passion, but I'm not that great at it. I joined a talent voice in English 1 and someone was singing and there were 20 or so people there listening to his music. So I did that today and 6 people joined and all had a convo and ignored me. I had to change vc 3 times and only 1 person heard me sing for a few mins :<

Cubecraft got talent let's go

• Angry
Reactions: Taxy

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Felt this earlier today. Singing is my absolute passion, but I'm not that great at it. I joined a talent voice in English 1 and someone was singing and there were 20 or so people there listening to his music. So I did that today and 6 people joined and all had a convo and ignored me. I had to change vc 3 times and only 1 person heard me sing for a few mins :<

Cubecraft got talent let's go
sorry to hear that :c stupid meanies out there >:c wish i wasnt this insecure and had a little more singing talent, or else i'd have done it too hahaha

Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom