Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I had this idea, I really wanted to do it and I managed to get it done in 7 hours.

bFTQVDG.png

Skins used: @LucianYOLO @Camezonda @Bob_the_Giraffe @Unipotato @DYD.

The map render is the background is the Log Flume ride in the new Survival Games map, CubePark.

Here is a spoiler full of all the little details that I put in to make it that much more magical, for you kiddos who want to see the lot.
  • DYD's glasses fell off, this was originally put in to give the image some sort of gravitational feel, but it didn't really work but I stuck with it.
  • Everyone's capes shoot up in the direction of the wind.
  • The sun on the top right corner is not real, neither is any of the background behind the map render. It was all done in post editing.
  • Little blue bubbles around the Log ride to create a splash looking image.
  • The log ride with everyone in it was built in game which I then rendered out and scaled down.
  • The map render is the Log ride from CubePark on Survival Games
  • The tree leaves were grey in the render, I had to post edit them to be green.
  • Capes have wind effects, giving them a slight bend.
  • Uni is in a brace position up the back to further the illusion of the ride.

e743442bf614b5671f48fb3b49462239.jpg

353d2e85ec2d2b939fe6001171704cd8.jpg

Have a good Summer guys. \o/

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I had this idea, I really wanted to do it and I managed to get it done in 7 hours.

bFTQVDG.png

Skins used: @LucianYOLO @Camezonda @Bob_the_Giraffe @Unipotato @DYD.

The map render is the background is the Log Flume ride in the new Survival Games map, CubePark.

Here is a spoiler full of all the little details that I put in to make it that much more magical, for you kiddos who want to see the lot.
  • DYD's glasses fell off, this was originally put in to give the image some sort of gravitational feel, but it didn't really work but I stuck with it.
  • Everyone's capes shoot up in the direction of the wind.
  • The sun on the top right corner is not real, neither is any of the background behind the map render. It was all done in post editing.
  • Little blue bubbles around the Log ride to create a splash looking image.
  • The log ride with everyone in it was built in game which I then rendered out and scaled down.
  • The map render is the Log ride from CubePark on Survival Games
  • The tree leaves were grey in the render, I had to post edit them to be green.
  • Capes have wind effects, giving them a slight bend.
  • Uni is in a brace position up the back to further the illusion of the ride.

e743442bf614b5671f48fb3b49462239.jpg

353d2e85ec2d2b939fe6001171704cd8.jpg

Have a good Summer guys. \o/
Can't edit my post for some obscure reason.
bFTQVDG.png

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
- The artwork needs to be related to CCGN and it should be related to the summer:

This one is pretty obvious, if your artwork is not related to CubeCraft/Summer it wouldn't be a ''CubeCraft Summer'' Art Competition ^,^.
Well that kills my chances my work that ive bedn working on is in no way related to CCGN or even minecraftia for that matter, its something related to my own world and fits the summer in our worlds history oh well i guess

Reactions: Britney Spears

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Does the artwork have to be digital or can it be drawn traditionally (for example: color pencils)?

DYD said:
The possibilities are really endless, you don't need to have a drawing tablet or photoshop skills, just an original funny screenshot of you in-game on the server would do as well, although showing effort in your artwork is a must in order to impress!

Basically anything.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Good luck to y'all who's going to make some beautiful (I hope) art! I am not really an 'art person', I can't build (only build and speedbuild to others' islands) and draw or something so I don't think I'm going to participate :(

Reactions: Britney Spears

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Top Bottom