He/Him

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That's from Nova Skin wallpapers, you didn't make any of it, all you did was fill in the skins.

Source: https://minecraft.novaskin.me/wallpapers#beach2

I mean, it's entirely down to @DYD. whether you can use this and submit it as 'yours'.

Ok then well forget it I still edited it and gave it feel but nevermind it then if using a template is to much. We know who is going to win anwway I mean who can compete to @

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Ok then well forget it I still edited it and gave it feel but nevermind it then if using a template is to much. We know who is going to win anwway I mean who can compete to @StorySays

If you really feel that I'm out doing everyone then I'll opt out of the competition to give other people a chance, it really doesn't make much of a difference to me. I don't act all high and mighty about my art, in fact, I genuinely don't like my art at all. I entered this competition so that I could give my winnings to someone else because I don't know if you've noticed but I'm Obsidian rank, plus I really like competitions. I was afraid that posting my art too early would put people off and it appears that this is the case.

My response to your art was a little harsh and I regretted it straight away if that means anything, it wasn't meant to come across as if you didn't do anything, it's just that people here are creating things from scratch and some people have messaged me their stuff showing me what they're working on and they're trying real hard.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you really feel that I'm out doing everyone then I'll opt out of the competition to give other people a chance, it really doesn't make much of a difference to me. I don't act all high and mighty about my art, in fact, I genuinely don't like my art at all. I entered this competition so that I could give my winnings to someone else because I don't know if you've noticed but I'm Obsidian rank, plus I really like competitions. I was afraid that posting my art too early would put people off and it appears that this is the case.

My response to your art was a little harsh and I regretted it straight away if that means anything, it wasn't meant to come across as if you didn't do anything, it's just that people here are creating things from scratch and some people have messaged me their stuff showing me what they're working on and they're trying real hard.

No I'm saying its fine I was not trying to hard really and you are very good at your art so that why I'm saying I wanted to give it to you anyways. Its fine I have been pretty harsh myself and I have said something recently I cant take back. But you were right It was kinda lame but it was sortof decent for me LOL :D

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
No I'm saying its fine I was not trying to hard really and you are very good at your art so that why I'm saying I wanted to give it to you anyways. Its fine I have been pretty harsh myself and I have said something recently I cant take back. But you were right It was kinda lame but it was sortof decent for me LOL :D

Well you have potential, if you still want, you can make something even better.

~

I don't know why people really feel dejected about this competition. I guess it's because most of you are too focus on winning, instead of sharing. Personally, I think the prize isn't important, rather having fun making art and sharing is. If you only came for prize, cool. If you came to have fun, I'll tip my hat to you.

Also, for those who say they are gonna go try this competition, please try to keep your word >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom