Status
Not open for further replies.

CubeCraft

Team CubeCraft
Team CubeCraft
Apr 4, 2017
The cloud.
Nz2sQIJ.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm glad to announce this CubeCraft Summer Artwork Competition, you can share your artwork in this thread to participate, make sure to read the rules first. Be as creative as you can, the possibilities are endless, keep your head cool, though.:cool:

Rules
- Be creative:

Don't completely steal someone's idea or copy it with some slight changes, you should be as original as possible in order to win. The possibilities are really endless, you don't need to have a drawing tablet or photoshop skills, just an original funny screenshot of you in-game on the server would do as well, although showing effort in your artwork is a must in order to impress!

- The artwork needs to be related to CCGN and it should be related to the summer:

This one is pretty obvious, if your artwork is not related to CubeCraft/Summer it wouldn't be a ''CubeCraft Summer'' Art Competition ^,^.

- You can only submit one artwork:

You can only submit one artwork, so take your time to create something that'll blow us off our chair, you have got enough time to finish it so no worries. When you post more than one artwork in this thread we will only judge the first one you posted.

- And last but certainly not least, have fun.

Prizes

1st prize: Rank upgrade (from Stone to Iron, from Diamond to Emerald, etc.).

2nd prize: 10 Cubelets.

3rd prize: 5 Cubelets.

(Winners will be announced on the 1st of July, the artworks will be judged by me along with some other staff members).

Example
EXAMPLKE.png
This is just a small and simple example of what your artwork could look like, don't be scared to think outside of the box and create something outstanding!

I wish all of you good luck, may the best piece of art win! ; )
&
Enjoy your well-deserved summer.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
You don't have to build something necessarily, it's not a build competition but an artwork competition where you can make a cool graphic or a nice looking shader on the server for example, once again, the possibilities are endless :)
*cries in a corner*

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
1 is less @DYD. do you must to take a screenshot or can it also that a person take a screenshot of the place where you are.(that you dont take the foto, But as example a friend)

Good luck to Everyone!!

B

Britney Spears

I'm gonna give this a really good go. Good luck to everyone else too!

Also a question; can someone give the rank-up to someone else if they so desire?
Um. If I win, can I choose who gets the rank up as I'm obsidian?

Anyway, good luck everyone! I'm probably gonna draw something, because I'm pretty decent at drawing :D

You can choose to give it away to someone else, yeah, just provide their username and they'll receive their price.

Reactions: Story and DanDaDino

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Welp, best of luck to you all! I haven't drawn anything in a while, but with the end of the year approaching, looks like I'll get back into art ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom