Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_A

Jun 22, 2017
Greece, Athens
Okay, what I did is took a screenshot and then using Krita Software I drew the outline. This is my artwork ;)

Attachments

• patternizeimg.png
    patternizeimg.png
    244 KB · Views: 246

MelissaWDS

Jan 2, 2017
UK
I'll post it soon, any specific theme besides summer? Like adverts?
It's however you interpret "summer". It could be an advert, it could be wallpaper. It's whatever you want that fits the theme of summer. The deadline is tomorrow because they are being judged then.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'll post it soon, any specific theme besides summer? Like adverts?
well don't wait too long you only have till June 1st
It's however you interpret "summer". It could be an advert, it could be wallpaper. It's whatever you want that fits the theme of summer. The deadline is tomorrow because they are being judged then.
or 2 days depending on where you live

Reactions: MelissaWDS

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Okay so, I hope I'm not late, this "masterpiece" (xD) took me around 3 days to make it (8 hours in total) so yeah...
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy to introduce my artwork for this competition:

Cubecraft Summer.png

And this one because why not?

Cube-Summer.png

And as bonus and part of the first picture (I'm not sure if this would count as part of my artwork too :/), a video where is shown the place where I made my weird creation:

The reason why it took me 8 hours to make all this is because I had to make a resource pack for the video and artwork.
The RP was made according to Cubecraft theme (blue and white) and Summah! and I wanted everything to look good so I had to take my time to think and test all my thoughts and ideas.
After finishing it, I started to make the video, I had to delete and make new ones because some parts I didn't like (Oh yeah, dedication).
Once made, I had to edit it and it was not that easy as you could think (at least not for me xD).

And well, talking about my artwork, I had to show all my Photoshop skills which took me like 4 or 3 hours make a well done work, and as well as the video, there were things I didn't like and I was constantly testing colours, fonts, pictures, etc.
Just look at that sun-range, as fresh as the summer and beach :P and that good sky (taken in real life).
So yeah, that's how I dedicated a good time to this work, I'm proud of it and I hope you guys like it <3

Much love guys! <3

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Okay so, I hope I'm not late, this "masterpiece" (xD) took me around 3 days to make it (8 hours in total) so yeah...

View attachment 134658

View attachment 134659

And as bonus and part of the first picture (I'm not sure if this would count as part of my artwork too :/), a video where is shown the place where I made my weird creation:

The reason why it took me 8 hours to make all this is because I had to make a resource pack for the video and artwork.
The RP was made according to Cubecraft theme (blue and white) and Summah! and I wanted everything to look good so I had to take my time to think and test all my thoughts and ideas.
After finishing it, I started to make the video, I had to delete and make new ones because some parts I didn't like (Oh yeah, dedication).
Once made, I had to edit it and it was not that easy as you could think (at least not for me xD).

And well, talking about my artwork, I had to show all my Photoshop skills which took me like 4 or 3 hours make a well done work, and as well as the video, there were things I didn't like and I was constantly testing colours, fonts, pictures, etc.
Just look at that sun-range, as fresh as the summer and beach :p and that good sky (taken in real life).
So yeah, that's how I dedicated a good time to this work, I'm proud of it and I hope you guys like it <3

Much love guys! <3
Hey!!
Thats pretty good!
:D

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

View attachment 134658

View attachment 134659

Just look at that sun-range, as fresh as the summer and beach :p and that good sky (taken in real life).

Much love guys! <3
wait Jeff which 1 do you want @CyanYellow to judge since again you can only have 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom