Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this Magical Suggestion be added :)?

• YES! This is such an amazing idea

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, Sorry but this suggestion is not practical :)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
*I know a lot of you out there are going to say "BUT JAAAAAACK this is useless" Shhh just read this beautiful thread of mine and judge the suggestion afterward :)

The Problem:

Have you ever wanted to show off to your friends or just wanted to know how much time you wasted *Cough Cough* I mean spent playing on Cubecraft, going through countless mods to log it for you and just find the only work for 1.11 and below and only track your current session. That 1friend that keeps telling you he has spent more time on the server than you and you want to prove him wrong. It's just so sad that Cubecraft does not have a feature to check your time wast..... I mean spent being useful in your life playing in Cubecraft :)

The Solution:
Cubecraft should develop a feature where you can check out how much time you spent playing on the server.
Where should it be located? well, in my opinion, I believe the best place for this beautiful new miracle to be added should be under the profile section in the Cubecraft Minecraft server with its own section titled "Statistics"
Yes, I know, this suggestion is suggesting a play time logging system but I believe more features can be added in the statistics field. like a hub where you can see your statistics for each game mode instead of just going to the different game modes lobby's, There should also be a total statistics tab that shows your combined death, game time, wins, losses etc and finally I think that there should be your total time spent on the server, Whether you are idle in a lobby or the hub or active in games or just fooling around for hours playing the lobby's parkour while waiting for the in maintenance for 4 years parkour to come out, It will log any time you spent being on the server. I believe with the great cube craft community we can build on this idea and make it better until it is perfect and ready for cube craft to work on adding it in. :)

Notes:

1 - Please read through the whole thread and all its replies to avoid confusion and double posting
2 - Keep in mind, do not bash on other comments. Everyone's opinion matters.
3 - If you do not think it should be added then please let me know why.
4 - If you think this should be added then please vote yes on the poll.
5 - And finally, Any tweaks made to this suggestion by me or the community will be posted under the Community Tweaks section. Enjoy :)

Community Tweaks:
Jackxist - Achievements will be given for time spent on server at certain times, for example, 1 day | 1 week | 1 year even 1 lifetime :)

ItsHenry_ - Leaderboards for the players that have the most play time.

*yes I do like smiley faces*

Last edited:

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
You could go to each game and look at your total time played, add it all up from all the games you usually play.
It would probably take less time to do this then to program a thing that does it for you.

ItsHenry_

Feb 2, 2017
There should be one for each game and then one in total spent on the server. Maybe a leaderboard or reward?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
You could go to each game and look at your total time played, add it all up from all the games you usually play.
It would probably take less time to do this then to program a thing that does it for you.
The main suggestion is to add total play time, not play time while in game :) as the times it show are only for how long you played on a specific lobby :) not how long you were in the server

Ur totally right, i agree.
Please, can you vote yes if you agree, thank you :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom