Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayAfterTomorrow

Apr 17, 2016
People said the 1.8 mode increased players, yes it did u guys are right, but people are slowly leaving the server. Why? First, people prefer playing on an actual 1.8 server than on a 1.9 server with no cooldown. Why? Not all hits register sometimes, 1.9 may have decreased fps for people with low end PCs , the sounds when you're hitting someone constantly on 1.9 is annoying to some people. Also UHC/Free Build has been down for quite a while, i actually never played UHC on cubecraft myself, and i want to see what cubecraft does on it. If u guys keep with this slow updates the server will die off, i know most of the devs have a life, but.. the updates are too slow in my opinion.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Stop complaining about the 1.8 version please. Also the UHC and Free-Build servers are down for a while yeah, but they will make it better than it was before. Probably with UHC new kit, abilities, Game modes, etc.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
If u guys keep with this slow updates the server will die off, i know most of the devs have a life, but.. the updates are too slow in my opinion
In the past few months we have released at least two updates a month, some major and others small. We have added Blockwars, Tower defence, 1.9 mode, 1.8 classic mode to eggwars and skywars, solo eggwars, updates on skywars, Easter update, At least two map updates so far this year (each with at least three maps), So much bug fixes, supported Spleef league, new hats, new miniatures, lives streamed for a bit, new hub for a bit and working on a sg overhaul as foody said in a post.

Did we not do enough updates because we are only four months into the year, cube has so much planned, you just got to wait and see.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
In the past few months we have released at least two updates a month, some major and others small. We have added Blockwars, Tower defence, 1.9 mode, 1.8 classic mode to eggwars and skywars, solo eggwars, updates on skywars, Easter update, At least two map updates so far this year (each with at least three maps), So much bug fixes, supported Spleef league, new hats, new miniatures, lives streamed for a bit, new hub for a bit and working on a sg overhaul as foody said in a post.

Did we not do enough updates because we are only four months into the year, cube has so much planned, you just got to wait and see.
Patience is not the ability to wait, but how you act while you're waiting. I agree :D

GeneralCharlos

Apr 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
People said the 1.8 mode increased players, yes it did u guys are right, but people are slowly leaving the server. Why? First, people prefer playing on an actual 1.8 server than on a 1.9 server with no cooldown. Why? Not all hits register sometimes, 1.9 may have decreased fps for people with low end PCs , the sounds when you're hitting someone constantly on 1.9 is annoying to some people. Also UHC/Free Build has been down for quite a while, i actually never played UHC on cubecraft myself, and i want to see what cubecraft does on it. If u guys keep with this slow updates the server will die off, i know most of the devs have a life, but.. the updates are too slow in my opinion.
I 100% disagree. /r/Minecraft was on fire with complaining about 1.9 before the update came out, and a week or so after the update, the subreddit stopped and moved on and I actually saw posts complimenting 1.9. What does this tell us? That people like to "jump the gun" and like knocking things before they try it. I've noticed a lot of people saying 1.9 was good. Of course a handful still like 1.8 better and that's natural and understandable but you have no right to say "people prefer playing on an actual 1.8 server" when /r/Minecraft and many servers I play on beg to differ. Also in terms of lag, my friend who has a low-end PC (Windows Vista for crying out loud) runs Minecraft better on 1.9 than on 1.8. I don't know how or why but I'm sure there's more to it than just that. Maybe they're suffering from lag due to connection problems. I have a high-end PC so I never had a problem but my friend with the low-end PC only plays 1.9 because 1.8 lags too much for him compared to 1.9. Basically, I'm saying you shouldn't try speaking for everyone, and if you weren't, then try rephrasing.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
We have not really seen much of a drop off since 1.9.

The people who hate 1.9 to the point of not wanting to play on servers at all will likely leave Minecraft as a whole, as more and more servers will be updating to 1.9.

You just need to come to terms with the fact that Minecraft has updated and is changing, if you do not like it, sadly we are not the ones who can change that. Message Mojang.

Reactions: FalseHonesty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom