Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It wasn't a relog issue, this happens often because of a small lag spike causing the server to think you are not hitting, all you have to do was swap to another slot in your hotbar and back again, which you did at the end and it instantly fixed it. This happens on most servers as far as I know, just not often.

Reactions: Dutchyyy and remio

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
It wasn't a relog issue, this happens often because of a small lag spike causing the server to think you are not hitting, all you have to do was swap to another slot in your hotbar and back again, which you did at the end and it instantly fixed it. This happens on most servers as far as I know, just not often.
It happens quite often, I have it almost once per four games. And it's not like I have a lot of lag with 10 ms ping and 500 fps. And it doesn't happen on other servers, where I have to 100 ms ping. But I'll try to change slots.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It happens quite often, I have it almost once per four games. And it's not like I have a lot of lag with 10 ms ping and 500 fps. And it doesn't happen on other servers, where I have to 100 ms ping. But I'll try to change slots.
I didnt mean you were the one lagging, its normally the server, because it's a server-side issue, on the server-side you are not hitting, but on your client you are, which is why the hit never goes through. So the server has a lag spike for everyone. I think you'll find that when it happens to you, it's likely happened to someone else in the same game.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
As one of the ways this 'bug' can occur has been mentioned above, I won't repeat it. I don't usually play 1.8, but I have had this bug before, and I know it isn't that pleasant during PvP. However, there is also another way for the bug to occur (on 1.9+). When playing and having a shield in your offhand, a similar bug can also occur when you accidentally use the shield. For instance, after holding your mouse button to eat, the shield will also be used and with some misfortune, a bug will occur that will require you to re-use the shield to be able to hit other people again. During this bug, it will appear as if you are running normally whilst using a shield to other players. Besides you not being able to deal damage, other players will also be able to deal more knockback to you, as that is the case when actually using a shield and you will be able to hear the shield block sound.

Reactions: Dutchyyy and remio

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It happens to me sometimes, and the solution is to block hit the player.
After you start block-hitting the player the hits will start to register.
It always works for me, without needing to switch the version.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.