Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
One well known problem in Cubecraft is their lack and outdated Vanity.
Cubecraft lacks vanity to give players who supported the server by buying a rank.
Cubecraft lacks vanity to give players who reached certain in-game milestones.
Basically Cubecraft lacks vanity to give players in any possible way. Except two small rewards for every national holiday/event. Which is great. And these things have been said multiple times. Emerald Rank/Obsidian Rank are currently really overpriced for what they give the player.

Since I and many others already made countless threads about Cosmetics/Gadgets. I'm not going to make another one...
(this was meant sarcastically)

TITLES

Okay so I suggested this before but many weren't fan of it because it would turn the chat into a saturated rainbow.
So here's the suggestion again but different.
Many of you may know the game called Runescape. Where you can earn certain titles after doing certain quests or reaching certain milestones. These titles will come behind or after your name. It really depends on what it says.
So why not instead of giving player chat tags we give them nametag tags? Yeah Think I said it right...
Nametag tags. You will only be able to see them in Lobbies/Pre-lobbies.
And they will look something like this:
lJx8J0W.png

I shouldn't have used aqua for a word like Spooky to be honest. But hey at least it's an example.

Okay but now how will I be able to get such "Titles"?
Simple really. There are 5 ways to get one:
  1. Through Achievements (Great example the Godlike achievement in Skywars gives you the Godlike title)
  2. Through Cubelets (during events) for example you can get the Spooky title during the Halloween even inside a Cubelet.
  3. Through Cubelets. So just make a title with something lucky and make it a mythical drop or something. Idk.
  4. Through certain milestones (113 Trophy points on the forums gives you a Forum Dweller title) or (10000 kills in total on Cubecraft gives you the warrior title?) or simply reaching lvl 200 in-game.
  5. Through annual hunts.
Of course these titles will differ from what you have to do to achieve them. For example you won't get the Sky Lord title by winning 1000 games of Eggwars.

LEVEL REWARDS
What Cubecraft can also do is to reward players for reaching a certain level. Like I just reached level 50. Took me around 2,5 years but finally. And what did I get? Only some sexy pink/gray glass. They look fancy and all but that's it.
No points, no cubelets for my trouble. Like I've said, it took me quite some time to get where I'm currently am.
And that's not the worse part. Players who already surpassed level 100 don't get any prizes at all since the highest price is some lame troll hat. Some people are close to reaching level 200 and what do they get? Nothing...
At least some Points and Cubelets would encourage players to play a bit more. Or at least give them a personal exp booster for 1 hour (Yes I said EXP booster. Something that you cannot buy. Only achieve through reaching certain levels.)
It doesn't have to be vanity, though that would be cool. Just a little gift for the countless grinding of levels.

DAILY CHALLENGES
The last thing that I'd like to mention in this thread is the fact that Daily Challenges include every single game. I already suggested this before and I'm going to suggest it again. Some people do not like playing games such as Tower Defenders or they only enjoy the 1.8 Network. If someone would like to do a daily challenge and it includes a game only accessible in the 1.9 Network they'll need to constantly switch versions which isn't convenient. That's why I suggest making Daily Challenges for every game. Players will not only get encouraged to play certain games more but games will also become less repetitive.

Well guess I said enough.
Chalas...

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
Very good contribution and I agree with you, you need more gadges, or some animation or something new for either ranges or cubelets. At least you entertain in the lobby in what happens to you lag xDD

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I almost agree with everything. It is a good idea to add some more rewards for reaching a certian level. Before I also played 1.8only but the problem was that daily challenges were only there for 1.9+players.
TITLES
Okay so I suggested this before but many weren't fan of it because it would turn the chat into a saturated rainbow.
Many of you may know the game called Runescape. Where you can earn certain titles after doing certain quests or reaching certain milestones. These titles will come behind or after your name. It really depends on what it says.
So why not instead of giving player chat tags we give them nametag tags? Yeah Think I said it right...
I dislike this idea, If you join a hub with some people who have tags it will be messed up because you will only see titles and no names. It will just block your view. If players get more titles than just 1 title, their name will be so long that it will take a lot of space.

Reactions: Josher

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I dislike this idea, If you join a hub with some people who have tags it will be messed up because you will only see titles and no names. It will just block your view. If players get more titles than just 1 title, their name will be so long that it will take a lot of space.
1. You can only have 1 title equipped at a time.
2. I'm pretty sure most players have their visibility on friends only to decrease frame drops which results into you not seeing that many titles.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
2. I'm pretty sure most players have their visibility on friends only to decrease frame drops which results into you not seeing that many titles.
Ok , Thanks for the information. It sounds like a good idea but I wouldn't like it if someone has a title that is so colorfull or just sparkling so that your eyes need to see that title. The titles need to be a normal color without any sparkling/moving parts on it because I will annoy me on it. For the rest it sounds like a good idea !

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The titles need to be a normal color without any sparkling/moving parts on it because I will annoy me on it. For the rest it sounds like a good idea !
Knowing how Cubecraft is I'm pretty sure that they won't make some crazy, eye hurting designs.

Reactions: Zombiepower

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I bet you stole the title idea from Mineplex. Mineplex has the same Idea, you do specific milestones and you get a title.

So that's why I disagree -1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I bet you stole the title idea from Mineplex. Mineplex has the same Idea, you do specific milestones and you get a title.

So that's why I disagree -1
Okay so first. Never took my time to properly play on Mineplex. Last time I joined was around 3 years ago. So I really couldn't have known and I couldn't care less that this is a feature on Mineplex.
Second. The CuBEcRafT iS a OriGinaL sErVEr excuse is really the most saddest excuse I've seen, honestly. There are so many things that other servers and Cubecraft have in common. I can make a list of the possible things that makes Cubecraft less original but that would not only waste your time but also my time.
Third, I'm pretty sure there are countless ways to make this feature more unique. Same can be done with anything. Look for example at Skywars, many servers have it but none are exactly the same

Btw it really seems like you only read my first idea and then immediately posted your reply with makes me take this comment even less serious.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
TITLES
lJx8J0W.png

I shouldn't have used aqua for a word like Spooky to be honest. But hey at least it's an example.

1. Through Achievements (Great example the Godlike achievement in Skywars gives you the Godlike title)
  2. Through Cubelets (during events) for example you can get the Spooky title during the Halloween even inside a Cubelet.
  3. Through Cubelets. So just make a title with something lucky and make it a mythical drop or something. Idk.
  4. Through certain milestones (113 Trophy points on the forums gives you a Forum Dweller title) or (10000 kills in total on Cubecraft gives you the warrior title?) or simply reaching lvl 200 in-game.
  5. Through annual hunts.
Of course these titles will differ from what you have to do to achieve them. For example you won't get the Sky Lord title by winning 1000 games of Eggwars.
Pretty interesting & doable take on special tags. It won't mess up the chat, and it may only slightly look off in lobbies.
An option to disable visibility of these would sell me on this feature.
LEVEL REWARDS
What Cubecraft can also do is to reward players for reaching a certain level. Like I just reached level 50. Took me around 2,5 years but finally. And what did I get? Only some sexy pink/gray glass. They look fancy and all but that's it.
No points, no cubelets for my trouble. Like I've said, it took me quite some time to get where I'm currently am.
And that's not the worse part. Players who already surpassed level 100 don't get any prizes at all since the highest price is some lame troll hat. Some people are close to reaching level 200 and what do they get? Nothing...
At least some Points and Cubelets would encourage players to play a bit more. Or at least give them a personal exp booster for 1 hour (Yes I said EXP booster. Something that you cannot buy. Only achieve through reaching certain levels.)
It doesn't have to be vanity, though that would be cool. Just a little gift for the countless grinding of levels.
I'm completely pro-level rewards, but the XP booster seems a bit off. Why would you get something that helps you get XP, when its requirement is getting XP? It seems kind of strange to me & doesn't make much sense.
Since leveling up above 50 has little to no perks, I wouldn't mind seeing more rewards by way of cubelets or points. (I've even mentioned it in a suggestion of my own)
The main leveling rewards I'm hoping to get is lobby potion effects like Speed or Jump boost at specific levels. When @Sophie suggested that, I instantly loved the idea of it. That would probably be the only feature to have me look out for leveling up.
DAILY CHALLENGES
The last thing that I'd like to mention in this thread is the fact that Daily Challenges include every single game. I already suggested this before and I'm going to suggest it again. Some people do not like playing games such as Tower Defenders or they only enjoy the 1.8 Network. If someone would like to do a daily challenge and it includes a game only accessible in the 1.9 Network they'll need to constantly switch versions which isn't convenient. That's why I suggest making Daily Challenges for every game. Players will not only get encouraged to play certain games more but games will also become less repetitive.
Sounds good and all, but I wouldn't necessarily label game-specific daily challenges as "challenges" to be honest. If I play Eggwars like I usually do daily, I'd probably get the daily challenge completed every day without even looking at it. If it's limited to a single game, it's not very challenging in my opinion.
A ridiculously simple way around this would be changing the "challenge" part in the name, or just leave it as is and I'll deal with the fact that I don't think it's very challenging. Some people might think it's challenging anyways!

Reactions: Sophie

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Yes, I certainly could agree with this. This is also a very well thought out thread, by the way. This could be the update we're all looking for. Cube really needs an update like this. I think, as (kind of) stated in the thread, that ranks should get perks like this. I bought Obsidian for the very expensive price it is, and really only got the power to vote and fly in lobbies. That, and also look good in chat, but that's beside the point.
The 'Warrior' tag suggestion for 10,000 kills is pretty good. Level 200 in game is pretty tough, though. Maybe make it 100, and have a separate tag for 200. Like, if 100 was Upgraded (I have no ideas), then 200 could be Supreme Upgraded (Again, no ideas). The holiday tags would also be good, Spooky for Halloween, Jolly for Christmas, Bunny for Easter, etc...
I only have a few questions...
  • If you get 10,000 kills (If this was going to be a thing, ofc), and you also get the level 200 tag, would you have both of them?
  • If you get two tags, could you get more, and have more things looking like: [Warrior] [Supreme Upgraded] [Etc...]CyberAutumn:
  • What is the diversity of getting these tags in a Cubelet? We all know that getting Legendary and Mythical drops are like finding a needle in a haystack.
That is pretty much all I have to say. Good idea, it's very (kind of) original. +1 from me. I'd love to see this added.
(I'm so tired, I don't want to proof read this. Just say if I made any mistakes ._.)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
  • If you get 10,000 kills (If this was going to be a thing, ofc), and you also get the level 200 tag, would you have both of them?
  • If you get two tags, could you get more, and have more things looking like: [Warrior] [Supreme Upgraded] [Etc...]CyberAutumn:

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
One well known problem in Cubecraft is their lack and outdated Vanity.
Cubecraft lacks vanity to give players who supported the server by buying a rank.
Cubecraft lacks vanity to give players who reached certain in-game milestones.
Basically Cubecraft lacks vanity to give players in any possible way. Except two small rewards for every national holiday/event. Which is great. And these things have been said multiple times. Emerald Rank/Obsidian Rank are currently really overpriced for what they give the player.

Since I and many others already made countless threads about Cosmetics/Gadgets. I'm not going to make another one...
(this was meant sarcastically)

TITLES

lJx8J0W.png

5. Through annual hunts.

LEVEL REWARDS

DAILY CHALLENGES

Well guess I said enough.
Chalas...
I agree with ya. It is kind of boring to just sit in the lobby with things you have that are just boring.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm completely pro-level rewards, but the XP booster seems a bit off. Why would you get something that helps you get XP, when its requirement is getting XP? It seems kind of strange to me & doesn't make much sense.
Since leveling up above 50 has little to no perks, I wouldn't mind seeing more rewards by way of cubelets or points. (I've even mentioned it in a suggestion of my own)
The main leveling rewards I'm hoping to get is lobby potion effects like Speed or Jump boost at specific levels. When @Sophie suggested that, I instantly loved the idea of it. That would probably be the only feature to have me look out for leveling up.
Well if you're smart enough you could save them up until you reach certain levels which needs more grinding. I'm pretty sure after Level 70 it won't be that easy to Level up. Besides it would be better if they only rewarded these at level 10 - 25 - 50 - 100 - 200 etc. to still make them a bit "special" and not break our entire leveling system.

I'm not really a fan of giving player statuses effects as leveling rewards unless you could turn them off. Things like the parkour would simply be ruined.
Sounds good and all, but I wouldn't necessarily label game-specific daily challenges as "challenges" to be honest. If I play Eggwars like I usually do daily, I'd probably get the daily challenge completed every day without even looking at it. If it's limited to a single game, it's not very challenging in my opinion.
A ridiculously simple way around this would be changing the "challenge" part in the name, or just leave it as is and I'll deal with the fact that I don't think it's very challenging. Some people might think it's challenging anyways!
When I think of this it could be just like Daily challenges. It would have hard, normal and easy. Easy would of course have very basic things such as:
Kill 10 players in Eggwars.
Destroy 3 Eggs in Eggwars.
Win 1 game of Eggwars.

While hard will much have harder challenges.
Kill 100 players: Kill 10 with a bow and 5 with TNT.
Win 6 games of Eggwars: 3 in Solo and 3 in Teams
Make 10 kills in one game of Solo.
Destroy 15 eggs in Team.
The hard challenges will be very hard to do in 24 hours that's why they should reward the player well.

This way games will become much more challenging and it can give variety to the game. Sadly it's much harder to code than my other suggestions so it may take a while before we see this in-game.

• What is the diversity of getting these tags in a Cubelet? We all know that getting Legendary and Mythical drops are like finding a needle in a haystack.
Well the difference between getting them from Cubelets is that certain tags will need you to complete certain milestones. You won't get the warrior tag from a Cubelet for example.
What Cubelets do give you are certain tags during certain Events. For example, if this feature was implemented now you would be able to get Halloween themed tags out of Cubelets until the Halloween even ends. (Of course they would have a high rarity)
And outside of Events you would be able to get 1 or 2 tags which are Legendary/Mythical drops. This is simply to encourage people to use Cubelets more. Most players think Cubelets are the most useless things in the world. Even I with 100 and something Cubelets think the same way. Gain already gave you the answer for the other two questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom