Should add?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I understand that you play on Bedrock, but i play on Java Hypixel, and i have around 150 ms on that server. I agree with you that it is a disadvantage, but it isnt that bad. There are advantages too, like taking less knockback.
That statement is true until about 200 ping, where it starts to become really bad. 100 ping - 150 ping is still worse than 20 ping but not that bad however if you get 250 ping then its really bad

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
There’s a way to check ping? 🗿 on fn I get 15-25 so I’ll base it off that lol, CubeCraft lagg is rlly bad still tho like dram drops and block placing
Affirmative, you’re able to check your ping (connection) to cubecraft by typing /ping (username) in the chat. Withal, you can’t compare Fortnite to Cubecraft, as Fortnite has servers all around the world. Cubecraft does not. It’s hosted from the UK, meaning players living proximate to the UK will have a lower ping connection than players living in another part of the world. I believe they’re planning on creating NA servers soon.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
It doesn't work that way. They don't separate people according to where they live, what is cool, and they can't make a couple servers to work on one world. So, it's either impossible or too time/money expensive.
But, maybe they can make so you connect to the nearest repeater to multiply your connection speed, but it's very controversial.

• Disagree
Reactions: Awabbatt and Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Affirmative, you’re able to check your ping (connection) to cubecraft by typing /ping (username) in the chat. Withal, you can’t compare Fortnite to Cubecraft, as Fortnite has servers all around the world. Cubecraft does not. It’s hosted from the UK, meaning players living proximate to the UK will have a lower ping connection than players living in another part of the world. I believe they’re planning on creating NA servers soon.
yeah my CubeCraft ping is 76, which’s a lot to me

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
It doesn't work that way. They don't separate people according to where they live, what is cool, and they can't make a couple servers to work on one world. So, it's either impossible or too time/money expensive.
But, maybe they can make so you connect to the nearest repeater to multiply your connection speed, but it's very controversial.
They do seperate people, for instance; hive have I think 3 regions being, EU, NA and ASIA I think.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
They don't separate people according to where they live
Theyre already going to add NA servers; when they do they have to seperate people for some reason, I think I heard it has to do with Mojangs system or that different IPs cant connect to each other or something. So yeah basically they do.

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Theyre already going to add NA servers; when they do they have to seperate people for some reason, I think I heard it has to do with Mojangs system or that different IPs cant connect to each other or something. So yeah basically they do.
While I think this could be good, I play with my cousin who lives in NA (I live in UK) and I feel like there would be significant logistical issues in interlinking the servers. Maybe I'm wrong though.
They will be 2 different things? What is interlinking

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
While I think this could be good, I play with my cousin who lives in NA (I live in UK) and I feel like there would be significant logistical issues in interlinking the servers. Maybe I'm wrong though.
think of it like platform based matchmaking, this time based on where u live

Reactions: Westsi

Apr 26, 2021
Netherlands
Hello,
I am a cubecraft player from asia and I love to play here but there is on problem.
MY PING I lag soooooo much and a lot of people just get the ping advantage in pvp and as a pvper I really think good ping is important for pvp.
Lets take an example: Hivemc
When I open the servers list every server exept hive mc has got either red ping or yellow that means 200+ or 100+ respectivly and sometimes when I try to block clutch the block under me is no placed even tho I right clicked and sometimes when I get people in combos I sometimes lag back to some other block and my combo is broken. ans just so you know my wifi is 150mbps.
so as a cubecarfter from asia I feel asian and NA servers should be added I thank u for seeing my form and
bye:)
i think that it'll cost them a lot of time, effort and money to make this happen.

Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
Hello,
I am a cubecraft player from asia and I love to play here but there is on problem.
MY PING I lag soooooo much and a lot of people just get the ping advantage in pvp and as a pvper I really think good ping is important for pvp.
Lets take an example: Hivemc
When I open the servers list every server exept hive mc has got either red ping or yellow that means 200+ or 100+ respectivly and sometimes when I try to block clutch the block under me is no placed even tho I right clicked and sometimes when I get people in combos I sometimes lag back to some other block and my combo is broken. ans just so you know my wifi is 150mbps.
so as a cubecarfter from asia I feel asian and NA servers should be added I thank u for seeing my form and
bye:)
Hello there, that in fact is a very good idea, those also cause money, but gradually hopefully they will be releasing it. Although cubecraft is not so laggy in comparison to others, it's actually great.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom