Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
And @Pickles_pussycat the swords of sword art online are indeed very cool. But I think they are a bit too difficult. @StaticShock thats a good idea, changing discs into chrome logo's. @Younisco Thats probably the best one, since it has something to do with the server ;) And @Accountrowan01 zombies should be unicorns? I think thats a no... Anyone likes this idea?
awk okay, at least u looked at them xD

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
the difficulty of the swords are something else, but I think a ccg Resourcepack is really unnecessary if you ask me. We don't have that many textures that would fit into ccg anyways.

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
@Sevenade78 you have the choice to use it or not. I just want to do something good for this server. I don't care in which way, so I chose this one. Besides its just for fun. I like being creative and try different things. For example, the idea of @Younisco. This would fit perfectly for CCG. I'm looking for more things like these. I'm asking you guys for ideas and funny things, since CCG is a funny server with cool games etc. If you don't like this, please move on to the next topic. Keep up the good work guys ;)

Reactions: Younisco

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
@Sevenade78 you have the choice to use it or not. I just want to do something good for this server. I don't care in which way, so I chose this one. Besides its just for fun. I like being creative and try different things. For example, the idea of @Younisco. This would fit perfectly for CCG. I'm looking for more things like these. I'm asking you guys for ideas and funny things, since CCG is a funny server with cool games etc. If you don't like this, please move on to the next topic. Keep up the good work guys ;)
Well I just gave my opinion, so I don't think you have to tell me to "move on to the next topic", since everyone has their own opinion.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Well nobody said you really had to use it, did they?
As stated above, I only gave my opinion.
Also if nobody would end up using it as their resourcepack then it would've been unnecessary work.
(There are a lot of people using other Resourcepacks they might want to keep)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Well, he'll use it, won't he? He's really trying to support the community.
Okay to just end this, because I won't start a discussion on this. The problems that I think might occur:

-Not enough ideas for textures

-Not enough users (which would just make it unnecessary if it was only him using it)

That's about it.
Also, fyi, I do like the idea itself, IF you can manage to gather enough textures.

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
@Sevenade78 thanx for giving me your opinion and I completely understand what your saying. It would be difficult to find players using it ànd finding enough good textures. @StaticShock thank you for helping me out. So back to the actual topic. Who's got any ideas for the resource pack?

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom