Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Introduction
After accepting entries in this thread the tournament shall finally begin! Sign-ups are now closed! Based on the results of the poll in that thread this tournament will be a full on round robin. This means you can decide to fight anyone and everyone else who's in the tournament and the winner will be the player who has achieved the most wins out of everyone in each duel. The more people you fight, the better chance of you winning the tournament. This also means that you won't be eliminated from the tournament if you lose to any one player.

Rules
  • All Cubecraft rules apply.
  • Matches must be at least best of 3 fights unless you and your opponent agree on more or less.
  • You can use any kit as long as you both agree on a kit. If you can't agree on kit use Normal Iron Warrior or Normal Survival Games as a default kit.
  • No faking results.
  • Extended inactivity will result in elimination from the tournament. (Don't just take up a spot, participate :3)
  • You must have fun or else!
Reporting Results

There are a few ways you can report results:
  • The losing opponent can simply say they lost or forfeit.
  • Screenshots and/or videos of your wins.
  • If you are known to be trustworthy and your opponent doesn't complain after a few days of you faking results you can simply say you won a match but screenshots of wins/videos are preferred.

Players/Bracket

Remember you can challenge any of these players at any time. Just contact them on the forums, discord, ect. to set up a match. You can view the official tournament bracket and scores --> http://challonge.com/CCGNPvP2017

If you have any questions about the tournament be sure to ask me! Good luck everyone! ♡

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This means you can decide to fight anyone and everyone else who's in the tournament and the winner will be the player who has achieved the most wins out of everyone in each duel.
Wait, does that mean I don't actually have to fight everyone? If I know I'm going to lose to someone, can I decide not to fight them so they don't get the win?

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Everyone meet up first open PvP lobby this afternoon.
Wait, does that mean I don't actually have to fight everyone? If I know I'm going to lose to someone, can I decide not to fight them so they don't get the win?
I was also thinking that, it's not really fair. However, I feel like no one is going to do that. Atleast I wouldn't do it.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I won't be on much for until the weekend due to school work and drivers ed. I'll be on a little bit today between 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm EST though.

You don't have to fight everyone but if you purposely avoid fighting someone just because you think you would lose I'm going to count it as loss if there's proof you completely avoided them. I had the same problem with my old VL 1v1 tournaments and I found that was the best way fo deal with that and keep the tournaments moving.

Also @Power Ranger do you want to revive the pvp tournament discord or make a text channel for it in your mc discord? Might make it easier to check if anyone is able to play.

I'll be there in 2 hours.
I suppose I can do that. I'll probably make something in mc crew later today because the old tournament discord was deleted. :p

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Vinlir won against me, I won against BrokenAyzer.
Does anyone else have time to play now?

Edit: ItsKhai_, SahNoyan and _xWay won against me.
I won against JaiStrixZ, Mkill14, Lepzi and Perdawdian.

Last edited:

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Does that still count then? After doing this terrible today I have no chance of winning this, but it seems a bit unfair if some get the chance to play against more players than others.
i dont mind if it doesnt count. so ye

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom