Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
If this thread gets deleted and it probably will or if I get banned AGAIN from the website you know why. Cubecraft banned me from the forums for absolutely nothing. Never swore in a thread never threatened anyone I never violated a rule. The only thing I've done is told someone "I wish I could ban you from my threads" which is not against the rules whatsoever. The ban did not even give a reason the reason given was, "You're banned" the default line of text that is placed in the reason area when nothing is filled in. Staff must give a reason for a ban on the website or the server, it is the procedure. This is 100% censorship, they did not give a reason for the ban because they had none, they simply wanted to silence me because either I was saying too much about a bug that is not being fixed or they don't like me.

If this thread gets deleted there will be a video made on youtube where they can not censor me.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
If this thread gets deleted and it probably will or if I get banned AGAIN from the website you know why. Cubecraft banned me from the forums for absolutely nothing. Never swore in a thread never threatened anyone I never violated a rule. The only thing I've done is told someone "I wish I could ban you from my threads" which is not against the rules whatsoever. The ban did not even give a reason the reason given was, "You're banned" the default line of text that is placed in the reason area when nothing is filled in. Staff must give a reason for a ban on the website or the server, it is the procedure. This is 100% censorship, they did not give a reason for the ban because they had none, they simply wanted to silence me because either I was saying too much about a bug that is not being fixed or they don't like me.

If this thread gets deleted there will be a video made on youtube where they can not censor me.
Hello, If you look in your messages/conversations section there will be a message saying why you were banned, and since i was the one who banned you feel free to message me on here or discord if you want to talk about it.

edit: also in the future these type of threads belong in the Lobby section of the forums so im moving it there :)

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Hello, If you look in your messages/conversations section there will be a message saying why you were banned, and since i was the one who banned you feel free to message me on here or discord if you want to talk about it.

edit: also in the future these type of threads belong in the Lobby section of the forums so im moving it there :)
good try, no recent messages or conversations

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com

You have just proven yourself wrong and everyone who reads this thread. Good job you have proven to us you enjoy censorship. Now please leave my thread and never post here again, ignoring you now thank you <3

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
1615265681352.png

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
They literally removed your mute after you said you would take my internet down, so euh, yeah they really are out to censor you. Poor thing.

But sure, there is a a conspiracy against you because you were talking about a bug.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom