Tisho1001

Sep 13, 2021
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi đź‘‹
I have an idea for Cubecraft Plus Available on Bedrock Edition
Perks:
âś…Flying in the lobbies with elytra (just like Java Edition)
âś…Double Vote power such as loot itemes (Just like Java Edition)
âś…Ability to select a map even if it's offline
âś… Double Jump in the lobbies except lobby parkours
âś…Speed 2 in the lobbies except lobby parkours

Price:
20 USD

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I like the perks you suggested! I'm a bit unsure about this concept as Plus rank is a subscription rank, and afaik subscriptions aren't possible to put on the Marketplace or payable with Minecoins. I would really like to see some of the perks you suggested though, these could definitely be added in a VIP level (rather than an additional rank) revamp if you ask me! :-)

Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Hey! With your suggestion of, "Ability to select a map even if it's offline". That wouldn't be possible as when the map is "offline", there are already servers online. They don't just hide them as "offline".

Apart from that, looks good but maybe this could be a "Lobby Rank" :)

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Flying in the lobbies with elytra (just like Java Edition)thats already in yt rank, which makes it unfair on youtubers
Double Vote power such as loot itemes (Just like Java Edition)double votes will make it p2w, and horizon stans will flood the server
Ability to select a map even if it's offlinedo you know why maps are offline lol
Double Jump in the lobbies except lobby parkoursagain yt rank has flying so people who pay get more than youtubers
Speed 2 in the lobbies except lobby parkoursyou already said fly and jump boost just use fly
also subscriptions aren't possible with minecoins and using a website for payment will get the server unfeatured

Reactions: mismut
Jul 22, 2021
Flying in the lobbies with elytra (just like Java Edition)thats already in yt rank, which makes it unfair on youtubers
Double Vote power such as loot itemes (Just like Java Edition)double votes will make it p2w, and horizon stans will flood the server
Ability to select a map even if it's offlinedo you know why maps are offline lol
Double Jump in the lobbies except lobby parkoursagain yt rank has flying so people who pay get more than youtubers
Speed 2 in the lobbies except lobby parkoursyou already said fly and jump boost just use fly
also subscriptions aren't possible with minecoins and using a website for payment will get the server unfeatured
double vote isn’t p2w as it doesn’t affect gameplay

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
How on earth is double vote power p2w?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom