• I don't really care.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
HELLOO!

So, I wanna suggest a new CubeCraft website.
It basically just shows player stats, like first login, last login, rank, level, friends, all your network boosters, your stats in all games.
It also shows Sentinel's ban stats.
For example, last ban, daily bans, total bans.

I don't really have much else, but if you do, please say it down below! ^-^

Please leave some feedback, thank you! ^-^

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I would love to see this. This has been suggested a few times before, but I still love the idea.
I think that new website should become a new page on the main CubeCraft website. So you have this

Home | Forums | Members | Reports | Store

And then "Statistics" or "Your CubeCraft Statistics" or something like that after "Store", so then it'd be something like this.

Home | Forums | Members | Reports | Store | Statistics

Reactions: D0RIAN and Flaxic

Roeiii

Aug 9, 2017
Looks, it's not a bad idea, having one website organize all your CubeCraft stats can be nice.
But that should certainly not be the developer's first priority, since you can still check your stats in game with ease.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'd like to see stats.cubecraft.net (Don't try the link it doesn't work anymore) back. Not sure why they removed that but it was nice.

Reactions: Flaxic and Thefty

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Yes, really a good idea. :cool:
Because you can not place much in your signature, so an update like this on the site would be really great.

Reactions: Flaxic

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I really like this idea, especially the small things like "first login". I would love to see game stats on a website, I mean I've even suggested that myself before so :p
Sentinel stats could be quite helpful to players who say "sentinel is a bad anticheat". It would be proof that's it's working and could also be linked with the appeals page for people who have been false banned or claim to be false banned. It would be cool for the page to have a small bit of infomation on it about how sentinel works or what it does so newer players know exactly what to do like not butterfly clicking (not infomation about what it picks up on and what infomation it gathers because that would only help hacked client developers)

Last edited:
Reactions: Flaxic and Thefty

supermadbros

Aug 16, 2016
this is a good idea i approve let cubecaft take this into consideration to reflect on win and death ratio

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
HELLOO!

So, I wanna suggest a new CubeCraft website.
It basically just shows player stats, like first login, last login, rank, level, friends, all your network boosters, your stats in all games.
It also shows Sentinel's ban stats.
For example, last ban, daily bans, total bans.

I don't really have much else, but if you do, please say it down below! ^-^

Please leave some feedback, thank you! ^-^
I would love to see that on the Cubecraft forum. Maybe also a list with each gamemode / minigame and who is the best. For example. At Skywars there there are some players with the most wins at team and solo. But not the most kills. And at arcade you can't see who won the most, for example, wing rush games. Or maked the most kills in line dash.

Huob

Jun 4, 2017
Holland
Amazing idea!

One suggestion: Bans shouldnt be added in something like this.
I think thats something private for Cube & the Hacker.

It would be cool to see a global ranking to see on which place you are at for example Solo SG. (:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
One suggestion: Bans shouldnt be added in something like this.
I think thats something private for Cube & the Hacker.
We can already see someone's previous offences anyways so it doesn't really change much.

Reactions: Flaxic

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
As I said in previous posts, yes please. This will be an awesome addition. I want to stalk some people stats hehehe
landscape-1464342455-typing-cat-gif.gif

arrow423

May 5, 2017
Well its been a year and nothing happen to rip cube craft with ur bad execution or is it just that ur too lazy to make this. Its clearly what everyone wants so just do it already and stop being lazy ffs. Sorry for being straight forward but u gotta respect what players want sometimes instead of ignoring it like everything else ok.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Well its been a year and nothing happen to rip cube craft with ur bad execution or is it just that ur too lazy to make this. Its clearly what everyone wants so just do it already and stop being lazy ffs. Sorry for being straight forward but u gotta respect what players want sometimes instead of ignoring it like everything else ok.
Maybe cubecraft doesn't want to showcase the stats of some players, this has nothing to do with being lazy.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom