Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hi, quick and simple suggestion, as per usual, not completed, more of a concept:

The Pentathlon is one of my favorite events to watch during the Olympic Games. Why? Because the same athletes try to win at 5 pretty varied and arguably random sport events, to eventually crown the best athlete all-round as the Gold medal winner.

Translate this to Cube (you probably see where I'm getting at): 12 players join the Pentathlon, they get their own lobby in between games since they'll be each others opponents for the upcoming hour or so.

They then rotate through the 5 main games: Tower Defence - Lucky Islands - Skywars - Eggwars - Minerware play one round of each, split up into 2 teams in Tower Defence, and possibly into multiple in the Island Games (however I think Solo will do just fine too). The player with the most wins at the end wins, in the case of a tie, they duel it out in PvP duels.

It's a fun way to keep people hooked on Cubes minigames for longer periods of time (which I believe wasn't really happening in Bedrock just yet). Rewards for winning should be larger than winning regular games, they could vary, idk a cubelet or something.

People leaving would cause issues, ragequitting usually messes these types of "Multiple games segmented after each other" games. Therefore a clear warning should indiate that leaving the pentathlon results in a time-out on it or something.

I personally relatively like the idea, it feels a bit too simple though, let me know what u think ^^

bye.

oh yea would be nice for daily challenges too I guess xd

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
This reminds me of mixed arcade, so maybe a trophy system could get added?
Also, I believe this could fit as a way for CubeCraft to host live events, as they used in the past.

Only 12 players feels a bit too low in my opinion, maybe making it a tourney, where 24 players participate. Everyone plays a game of Skywars (two different games, each of 12), Lucky Islands (two different games, each of 12), Eggwars (two different games, each of 12) Tower Defense (two different games, random teams), Minerware (two different games).

After the first round, the 6 first players that won on each of the selections (trophy system could apply there, 5 trophies first, 3 trophies second, 1 trophy third) do the cycle again, the final round.

I absolutely love the idea tho.

Reactions: Simply and RPoule

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
This reminds me of mixed arcade, so maybe a trophy system could get added?
Also, I believe this could fit as a way for CubeCraft to host live events, as they used in the past.

Only 12 players feels a bit too low in my opinion, maybe making it a tourney, where 24 players participate. Everyone plays a game of Skywars (two different games, each of 12), Lucky Islands (two different games, each of 12), Eggwars (two different games, each of 12) Tower Defense (two different games, random teams), Minerware (two different games).

After the first round, the 6 first players that won on each of the selections (trophy system could apply there, 5 trophies first, 3 trophies second, 1 trophy third) do the cycle again, the final round.

I absolutely love the idea tho.
Ah that could work, I just took 12 because that's the maximum amount of players that'd fit into a game of minerware. + Players leaving would cause somewhat of an issue, but I guess just playing 2 rounds of each works too. It'd also somewhat mix up your opponents. Only downside to having one extra cycle is that the time it takes to complete one Pentathlon increases dramatically. I'm all for it though!

Reactions: Oreo♥️

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I think there would be a bit too much of a disparity between how long each game takes. I'd also certainly not include tower defence on the list because it doesn't fit in with the other games and for many people it would be the bogey game out of the bunch. I also think this concept should go beyond the basic play every game to having a scoring system based on wins and kills and a forced time limit on the game. This means that people eliminated early won't have to wait far too long for a game to end. I'll give my version of the idea here:

The 5 games: Lucky Islands, Skywars, Eggwars, Minerware with the inclusion of Survival Games. The order of the games will be randomized and the last game is worth double points.

Winning a game will be worth 25 points. 2nd is 18, 3rd is 15 forth is 12 and beyond is 10.
LI, SW, SG and EW will base this off how long you survive and Minerware by position.
LI, SW and SG will have an additional bonus of 5 points per kill up to a max of 15.
EW will award 3 for elimination and 2 for an egg break up to have 15.
Minerware will award 2 points for every time you are named positively (e.g. Andyuu sheared 26 sheep)
The additional bonuses will be worth twice as much on last game as well,

For the time limit:
Each game (except minerware) will have a 10 minute time limit on it where each player that is alive at the end will be positioned based off how many points they accrued during the game so camping is not very beneficial.
The survival games border will move in normally.
SW and LI will have a deathmatch after 8 minutes where everyone is teleported to mid there is a 10 second immunity phase before fighting.
EW will have all eggs broken after 8 minutes but if your egg is alive after that time you will get 5 points.

Rewards:
Rewards after games will not be given but instead they are given based off your final position.
1st place gets 1500exp, 300 points. 2nd gets 1000exp, 200 points. 3rd gets 750exp 150 points. All three get 1 cubelet as well.
If you leave the game before the pentathlon ends, you can still get these rewards:
Over 75 points: 250exp 50 points. over 40 points: 150exp 25 points.

Winning your first pentathlon will get you a free vanity item.

But that's my idea. Maybe it's too complicated but it would make it different to just playing every game and change the experience.

Reactions: Komodо and RPoule

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
Hi, quick and simple suggestion, as per usual, not completed, more of a concept:

The Pentathlon is one of my favorite events to watch during the Olympic Games. Why? Because the same athletes try to win at 5 pretty varied and arguably random sport events, to eventually crown the best athlete all-round as the Gold medal winner.

Translate this to Cube (you probably see where I'm getting at): 12 players join the Pentathlon, they get their own lobby in between games since they'll be each others opponents for the upcoming hour or so.

They then rotate through the 5 main games: Tower Defence - Lucky Islands - Skywars - Eggwars - Minerware play one round of each, split up into 2 teams in Tower Defence, and possibly into multiple in the Island Games (however I think Solo will do just fine too). The player with the most wins at the end wins, in the case of a tie, they duel it out in PvP duels.

It's a fun way to keep people hooked on Cubes minigames for longer periods of time (which I believe wasn't really happening in Bedrock just yet). Rewards for winning should be larger than winning regular games, they could vary, idk a cubelet or something.

People leaving would cause issues, ragequitting usually messes these types of "Multiple games segmented after each other" games. Therefore a clear warning should indiate that leaving the pentathlon results in a time-out on it or something.

I personally relatively like the idea, it feels a bit too simple though, let me know what u think ^^

bye.

Its creative and a good idea.
I like it, It's a good way to hook people on Cubecraft as you said!
+1

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be

bye.

This idea for an event game would be AMAZING

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom