Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
So, I have been playing CubeCraft for a while and a had this suggestion in mind. What if CubeCraft hosted minecraft server Olympics. Games would be played like skywars, but there would especially be a game for the olympics. It would be hosted each year on the 1st of February(if that’s an okay date)

Honestly this is just so players can have good fun and all, but maybe the winner could get a gift card for the CubeCraft store.

I just think this would be brilliant for the server to be hosted each year.
Hopefully you enjoyed reading this suggestion,
Best Regards
DP135

IGN: DiamondPleyz
Would be nice if it's in the weekend so everyone can play like me.

Finnan

Feb 15, 2018
Good idea, however, I think that instead of this being a yearly thing, it should be termly. That way, players will have more opportunities to take part in it. A year seems like a long time for a player to wait if they ever miss the event after they have been waiting to compete in it for the whole previous year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

I like the idea despite how similar it seems to the community games.
However, I would suggest that there would be multiple events other than skywars. The Olympics isn't just 1 sport there are dozens!
+1

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So, I have been playing CubeCraft for a while and a had this suggestion in mind. What if CubeCraft hosted minecraft server Olympics. Games would be played like skywars, but there would especially be a game for the olympics. It would be hosted each year on the 1st of February(if that’s an okay date)

Honestly this is just so players can have good fun and all, but maybe the winner could get a gift card for the CubeCraft store.

I just think this would be brilliant for the server to be hosted each year.
Hopefully you enjoyed reading this suggestion,
Best Regards
DP135

IGN: DiamondPleyz
Is it okay if I go in to more detail about this in anothef thread? I'll give you some credit

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Top Bottom