Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!
So, I have been playing CubeCraft for a while and a had this suggestion in mind. What if CubeCraft hosted minecraft server Olympics. Games would be played like skywars, but there would especially be a game for the olympics. It would be hosted each year on the 1st of February(if that’s an okay date)

Honestly this is just so players can have good fun and all, but maybe the winner could get a gift card for the CubeCraft store.

I just think this would be brilliant for the server to be hosted each year.
Hopefully you enjoyed reading this suggestion,
Best Regards
DP135

IGN: DiamondPleyz

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
That's idea i love it!, maybe a event in 1 week with alls games? Starting with lucky island solo after that lucky island team after that skywars, survival games, TD, minerware, beta games, and more. Maybe not pvp duels and ffa becuase its pvp in all games with the olympic's (only a idea)

Last edited:

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
That's idea i love it!, maybe a event in 1 week with alls games? Starting with lucky island solo after that lucky island tem after that skywars, survival games, TD, minerware, beta games, and more. Maybe not pvp duels and ffa becuase its pvp in all games with the olympic's (only a idea)
That’s a good idea!!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, I have been playing CubeCraft for a while and a had this suggestion in mind. What if CubeCraft hosted minecraft server Olympics. Games would be played like skywars, but there would especially be a game for the olympics. It would be hosted each year on the 1st of February(if that’s an okay date)

Honestly this is just so players can have good fun and all, but maybe the winner could get a gift card for the CubeCraft store.

Best Regards
DP135

I like the idea, but I think community games sounds like this. Community games is where we can join others to play games. Nothing competition related though.
I like the idea though.
+1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Sure in the heat of the Olympics it is easier to overlook but
You seem to be forgetting how the Olympics work
Athletes just play their sport and the first second and third players are awarded a medal

In other words how Cubecraft games work already except second and third always also get a reward

Reactions: Dutudy

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Sure in the heat of the Olympics it is easier to overlook but
You seem to be forgetting how the Olympics work
Athletes just play their sport and the first second and third players are awarded a medal

In other words how Cubecraft games work already except second and third always also get a reward
What I mean is a twitch stream will be held by the hosts, CubeCraft will make another game especially for the olympics.

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands

Best Regards
DP135

Good idea.

Why this post?

Feb 11, 2018
I honestly think this is a good idea! There could be factions/countries/teams that you could join, or host with a friend.

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
I do not think commenting with a dot is a good comment. You can always edit your post :)
On topic: Why every year? IT would be very fun, every 6 months would be nice!
And: I think the winner should get a rank up+some points and experience. Good idea!
To be honest I was typing this in bed so i was sleepy and wow that is a good idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom