Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him

NewsPaper 1

Thank you for taking the time to read our very first newspaper. In today's edition, we will talk about the new Texure pack programme that just released, the very first cubecraft related server hitting a crazy amount of boosts, and more, so keep reading and I hope you will enjoy!

Texure pack programme
Most of is knew it was coming, and now it's finally here: the texture pack program! CubeCraft is looking for talented texture pack creators who are willing to design amazing texture packs. These texture packs will be available on the Minecraft marketplace for purchase using minecoins. I'm so excited to see all the incredible texture packs that will be available on the marketplace!

Someone I know was invited to join the program, so here's some extra info about the program: The texture packs usually sell for around 1000 euros per month. Half of that amount goes to the pack maker, while the other half goes to CubeCraft. They do this so they don't overpay the pack maker and end up losing money, pretty smart if you ask me. To become a pack maker, there are a few requirements. You can't use any ready-made templates from the internet, and you'll need to provide your bank details to get paid. Sometimes, you might even need to sign a contract. But it's definitely worth it if you enjoy creating texture packs!

CubeCraft related server hitting 60+ boosts
What an incredible milestone! CubeCraft Playground has easily broken the previous record. The previous record most boosted server record was 43 boosts, but today CubeCraft playground has beaten this by 60 boosts. CubeCraft Playground is a community related to CubeCraft and has gathered over 400 members. The community members love this server and the amount of boosts they have is the perfect evidence. It's the first time a CubeCraft-related server has achieved such a high number of boosts. I'm not sure what their secret is, but I'm definitely curious to find out!

Eggwars tournament
CubeCraftHQ is organizing an absolutely fantastic tournament! This tournament will have 5 CubeCraft partners, some of them specially got partner for this tournament. The prizes for this tournament are amazing, and CubeCraftHQ has done an incredible job in planning and hosting the event. If you take apart in the tournament, I wish you the best luck!

Largest CubeCraft event

Last but definitely not least, get ready for the largest CubeCraft event ever! Three CubeCraft-related servers, CubeCraftHQ, CubeEvents, and Cube Kingdom, are teaming up to bring you an amazing event. Supported by CubeCraft, this event offers amazing prizes, including the chance to win fantastic ranks. What makes it even more exciting is that it will be the first event hosted on private servers!

Made by CubeEvents staff team

Sources:
Texure pack programme - CubeCraft, Alcyone
CubeCraft related server hitting 60+ boosts - CubeCraft statistics made by dreamer
Eggwars tournament - CubeCraftHQ made by FarisQ and VanHouten
Largest CubeCraft event - Niels

I hope you enjoyed our first Newspaper, if you any suggestions for the next newspaper feel free to dm me on discord. -> Niels#0002​

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Oooo! Interesting take on a community news list.

I’m very excited to be working on my own texture pack in this programme! Stay tuned I guess? 👀

You should add a header for the newspaper and/or make it in a newspaper type of format! (Make it an image; Look at my About me page for instance!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
¡Oooo! Toma interesante en una lista de noticias de la comunidad.
¡Debe agregar un encabezado para el periódico y / o hacerlo en un tipo de formato de periódico! (Conviértalo en una imagen; ¡Mire mi página Acerca de mí, por ejemplo!)

interesting topic

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Wow, what an interesting concept you got here. I'm looking forward to next newspaper!

Also, as Hoshi suggested, by making it a newspaper format, peoples may find it more attractive. It would be nice decoration too!👍

Reactions: Hoshi

MCotoulas

Apr 23, 2021
Minecraft
Pronouns
She/Her

NewsPaper 1

Thank you for taking the time to read our very first newspaper. In today's edition, we will talk about the new Texure pack programme that just released, the very first cubecraft related server hitting a crazy amount of boosts, and more, so keep reading and I hope you will enjoy!

Texure pack programme
Most of is knew it was coming, and now it's finally here: the texture pack program! CubeCraft is looking for talented texture pack creators who are willing to design amazing texture packs. These texture packs will be available on the Minecraft marketplace for purchase using minecoins. I'm so excited to see all the incredible texture packs that will be available on the marketplace!

Someone I know was invited to join the program, so here's some extra info about the program: The texture packs usually sell for around 1000 euros per month. Half of that amount goes to the pack maker, while the other half goes to CubeCraft. They do this so they don't overpay the pack maker and end up losing money, pretty smart if you ask me. To become a pack maker, there are a few requirements. You can't use any ready-made templates from the internet, and you'll need to provide your bank details to get paid. Sometimes, you might even need to sign a contract. But it's definitely worth it if you enjoy creating texture packs!

What an incredible milestone! CubeCraft Playground has easily broken the previous record. The previous record most boosted server record was 43 boosts, but today CubeCraft playground has beaten this by 60 boosts. CubeCraft Playground is a community related to CubeCraft and has gathered over 400 members. The community members love this server and the amount of boosts they have is the perfect evidence. It's the first time a CubeCraft-related server has achieved such a high number of boosts. I'm not sure what their secret is, but I'm definitely curious to find out!

Eggwars tournament
CubeCraftHQ is organizing an absolutely fantastic tournament! This tournament will have 5 CubeCraft partners, some of them specially got partner for this tournament. The prizes for this tournament are amazing, and CubeCraftHQ has done an incredible job in planning and hosting the event. If you take apart in the tournament, I wish you the best luck!

Largest CubeCraft event
Last but definitely not least, get ready for the largest CubeCraft event ever! Three CubeCraft-related servers, CubeCraftHQ, CubeEvents, and Cube Kingdom, are teaming up to bring you an amazing event. Supported by CubeCraft, this event offers amazing prizes, including the chance to win fantastic ranks. What makes it even more exciting is that it will be the first event hosted on private servers!

Sources:
CubeCraft related server hitting 60+ boosts - CubeCraft statistics made by dreamer

I hope you enjoyed our first Newspaper, if you any suggestions for the next newspaper feel free to dm me on discord. -> Niels#0002​
that is an amazing newspaper!!!! and i'm super exited for the events!! (tysm for making this:D)

• Heart
Reactions: GewoonBrutus
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

NewsPaper 1

Texure pack programme

Eggwars tournament

Largest CubeCraft event

Sources:

Nice, looks good well done.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom