Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
No one gets mod by complaining about how people hack and how it's a bad server. Mod is given when they are constantly providing proof.

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
i had a type mistake :P that doestn matter here, the thing is no one cant say in cubecraft r not hackers for this, and u cant say cubecraft doest need mods,all hackers laught of cubecraft security

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
It's fair anough that kit pvp is lagging a lot at the moment but that's just about it. Btw will be fixed soon.

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
well i dont need to lose my time with a person using hackers, and i dont want to be a mod, i just want that in cubecraft i can find mods and less hackers

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
i dont play kit pvp... i play skywars, survival games, parkour minigames, quakecraft, and something more i dont remember what

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
because i said it, i had a hacker friend , i reported him, we had an argument in the lobby, he is still playing, because i didnt take a pic

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Okay, all of your points made here are completely invalid and you probably should have done some research before criticizing our server with wrong evidence and then saying that you could be a mod.
Yes we have a lot of hackers, if people want to rid of these hackers they have to help out in return, if everybody helped to report hackers then we'd be almost completely clean, so don't expect 30+ staff members to clear an entire network of 15,000+ of hackers because this simply is not possible in any form.

the lobbies aren't all that laggy, this is most likely on your end, it has been a bit rough today because of all the hype and mass amounts of restarts, this should clear over the next few hours or days.

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
How am i suposed to take a pic about antiknockback? how do u do that?? him not jumping?

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
Okay, all of your points made here are completely invalid and you probably should have done some research before criticizing our server with wrong evidence and then saying that you could be a mod.
Yes we have a lot of hackers, if people want to rid of these hackers they have to help out in return, if everybody helped to report hackers then we'd be almost completely clean, so don't expect 30+ staff members to clear an entire network of 15,000+ of hackers because this simply is not possible in any form.

the lobbies aren't all that laggy, this is most likely on your end, it has been a bit rough today because of all the hype and mass amounts of restarts, this should clear over the next few hours or days.

I mean FPS lag, has a lot of plugins, effects, and more... and about the staff, there is my point, cubecraft needs moderators...

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
1.The ranks has a lot of power: Whit this i mean they can do anything, i saw a lot of ranks using hacks, or using a bad language, i reported a lot, but they dont get baned, they dont get kicked, they dont get anything!
The benefits that ranks get have absolutely no game-changing value. Anyone can hack and any who gets caught hacking gets banned. Same goes for swearing.

2.The Hackers: Cubecraft has a lot of Hackers, actually is a server with a big quantity of hackers, the hackers just laught of cubecraft system, first is that they can desactivate the hacks, then, they cant be banned without a proob, and the most important thing is that CUBECRAFT DOESNT HAVE MODS, i mean they have, but they are never connected, they r never respected, CUBECRAFT needs help in this! I am totally able to be a MOD, but maybe cubecraft wont accept that.
Don't ask to be mod. You're not gonna get it, at least not like this. We have plenty of mods and admins all working to keep the server fun. Regarding hackers, there's not much we can do. We can't shadow every single person who logs on. To help us out, record any hackers you find and report them.

3.The lobbys: Cubecraft lobbys are really lagged and bugged, i mean in the compueters of all ppl i know there is lag on the lobbys, except for arcade lobby, u need a really good computer for dont have lag here, seriously, the past lobbys where better (in lag) because i wont tell new lobbys r ugly, they r good, but pretty lagged too.
I play on a nearly 6-year-old laptop and I'm just fine and dandy in lobbies. Try installing Optifine or turning down your graphics settings a little.

We appreciate your concern and, erm... I guess mod application. Most of these concerns are unwarranted or problems with your computer that we can do nothing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom