Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
The cubecraftgames server is a very good server, but there is something wrong, and its not the bugs, in this post im goin to try to tell what everybody wants here.

1.The ranks has a lot of power: Whit this i mean they can do anything, i saw a lot of ranks using hacks, or using a bad language, i reported a lot, but they dont get baned, they dont get kicked, they dont get anything!

2.The Hackers: Cubecraft has a lot of Hackers, actually is a server with a big quantity of hackers, the hackers just laught of cubecraft system, first is that they can desactivate the hacks, then, they cant be banned without a proob, and the most important thing is that CUBECRAFT DOESNT HAVE MODS, i mean they have, but they are never connected, they r never respected, CUBECRAFT needs help in this! I am totally able to be a MOD, but maybe cubecraft wont accept that.

3.The lobbys: Cubecraft lobbys are really lagged and bugged, i mean in the compueters of all ppl i know there is lag on the lobbys, except for arcade lobby, u need a really good computer for dont have lag here, seriously, the past lobbys where better (in lag) because i wont tell new lobbys r ugly, they r good, but pretty lagged too.

Cubecraft needs help :/

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
1. Being a higher rank does not mean you can disobey the rules. If you see any donators break the rules report them, they will be banned muted or warned just like any other player.

2. Hackers will always exist and will never cease to exist. The best way to deal with them is to record them hacking and report them on the forums under the report section and wait a little while for them to be banned. The server is not perfect nor does it have infinite mods. They have lives too and can't be on 24/7. Also never ask to be mod because it guarantees that you'll never become one, funny how that works.

3. Most of the bugs and lag are probably because of the new update. It'll all be sorted out in time, after all, the update just came out less than a day ago.

Reactions: Accountrowan01

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
1. Simply not true. Donator ranks do not get special treatment of any sort. If you report a donator with proof of them breaking the rules, they will be punished just as any other regular players. Donators tend to be less likely to break the rules because they've put money towards the server, and don't want to lose what they've recieved in return.

2. Any large server has a good amount of hackers. It's your job as a member to record and report these hackers, if you'd like to have better gameplay. Mods and Admins are not robots and can't deal with every hacker on the server. There is almost always a few staff members online, and you can always use /report or post a thread to the appropriate section and get the hacker banned.

3. There are always ways to reduce the lag you have in the lobby. Disabling players will increase your fps, or turning your render distance down for that few seconds spent in the lobby.

Reactions: Accountrowan01

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
1. Being a higher rank does not mean you can disobey the rules. If you see any donators break the rules report them, they will be banned muted or warned just like any other player.

2. Hackers will always exist and will never cease to exist. The best way to deal with them is to record them hacking and report them on the forums under the report section and wait a little while for them to be banned. The server is not perfect nor does it have infinite mods. They have lives too and can't be on 24/7. Also never ask to be mod because it guarantees that you'll never become one, funny how that works.

3. Most of the bugs and lag are probably because of the new update. It'll all be sorted out in time, after all, the update just came out less than a day ago.
Oh lmao

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
Sorry but i have a rank friend, he used hacks, i didnt told him, but i reported him, then we had an arguement in the lobby, and he started to insult me, no one did anything, he is still playing happy, i mean hes not my friend now, and about hackers, u can enter to mineplex, hypixel, olimpocraft (the last has good MODS) and there arent reported ppl for hacks, just for spam, here at least i found 20 or 30 hackers, and the lobby has a lot of things for the lag, i mean is just a building but i still have lag there

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
You mentioned about being mod requesting is banned second their is no lag for anyone else it's just you 3rd I never see people hack unless I'm raging on pvp Oh btw I fly arround the lobby's all the time and I'm a donator. O wait I'm not hacking because emerald rank and above can fly. Being a donator don't increase the chance of that player hacking.

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
And that system of "record" hackers, why i need to record a hacker then upload the video?? I think thats too bad n dont fix almost anything

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
You mentioned about being mod requesting is banned second their is no lag for anyone else it's just you 3rd I never see people hack unless I'm raging on pvp Oh btw I fly arround the lobby's all the time and I'm a donator. O wait I'm not hacking because emerald rank and above can fly. Being a donator don't increase the chance of that player hacking.

Ok... with ranks hackers i didnt mean to fly, i know they can fly in the lobby, but antiknockback is a very popular hack in cubecraft, actually in the last 3 games i played i found hackers, and if i lose a pvp, i just say "gg"

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
Im guessing you had proof he was hacking or he WOULDNT be banned and it's strange again their lobby was lagging. Sure it wasn't you? Someon lock pls

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015

i´ve been playing in cubecrast before they throw to the trash fish slap, the lag is not new for me

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
Im guessing you had proof he was hacking or he WOULDNT be banned and it's strange again their lobby was lagging. Sure it wasn't you? Someon lock pls
thats another point, u need a proof for ban a hacker :/ u need to take a pic, u need to record, u need to lose all ur time because of this system

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
And btw it's cubecraft. Someon who has been playing so long must know that....

Kerzzan

May 10, 2015
yes my computer is not the best, but cubecraft is the server where i have more lag :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom