Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
1 a secure server would increase users
I highly doubt that. Servers which have the "password plugin" usually have many less users over those who don't. Maybe make a poll to see what people really would do.
2 legal mods would be adapted by its creators to a special launcher to upload them to the forum and approve them to avoid that the files are violated

3 the anticheat does not work, it has already caused problems and even the ghost client is not easy to detect
These two go hand in hand, making an anticheat requires less effort than coding what you just said. less effort required = better and faster results.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
less effort required = better and faster results.

084.png

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The anti cheat, that everybody has been waiting for, isn't even on the network. That is the old stuff that has been on for quite a while, although helps with kicking hackers. Would you rather have no protection? There are also complications with using pre-made anti cheats on a large network, such as CubeCraft, as they are most likely not designed to work with such a large player base.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is not possible. Cubecraft would also get sewed for copying minecraft. Read the EULA.
Yeah because screw all of the 3rd party launchers for Minecraft!
They don't exist, right?
It's not like there aren't any "mod packs" (More like game versions) that give you access to off limit servers, right?
Oh wait, I remember specifically the Crafting Dead mod pack doing that exactly.
It's definitely not something they'd get sued for, as it's not copying Minecraft.

Agh I hate that this sounds very negative, but people not knowing the facts in these types of topics triggers me like nothing else
With all due respect, I didn't mean to make this sound so negative, but I don't think I can effectively make my point across with other words.

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Yeah because screw all of the 3rd party launchers for Minecraft!
They don't exist, right?
It's not like there aren't any "mod packs" (More like game versions) that give you access to off limit servers, right?
Oh wait, I remember specifically the Crafting Dead mod pack doing that exactly.
It's definitely not something they'd get sued for, as it's not copying Minecraft.

Agh I hate that this sounds very negative, but people not knowing the facts in these types of topics triggers me like nothing else
With all due respect, I didn't mean to make this sound so negative, but I don't think I can effectively make my point across with other words.
Oh... I thought he meant copying the minecrafts code and actually making another launcher not a profile. If I understand no he meant to make almost sort of a mod we're it adds a new profile right?

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
Just because you're an "important" sever does not mean you can negotiate Mojang out of a EULA violation.

If the EULA were a violation, the most famous custom launchers would not exist, so I do not see them negotiate any "violation", just an agreement

a7medgaming

Dec 5, 2016
Hello to the whole community

Many of the people that we are playing here have seen lately, many hackers, is incredible, just enter a game where 99% of them there is a hacker, you do not have to wait to find a hacker how easy they are to find them , I propose "Cubecraft Launcher" a launcher of versions (1.8.1.9.1.10.1.11) that would be a unique launcher to enter CubeCraft (could not enter in any other way) that launcher would be specially designed so that it can not be modified , So that your files are protected, and thus "Hacking" is impossible

Thank you ;)
Nope first maybe ppl dont know about the luancher and its hard yo make and copyright from mojang

L

Lepzi

yeah to be honest cubecraft really needs an anti cheat just because now the amount of hackers is crazy but i'm sure that the staff members are trying to sort this out.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Hello to the whole community

Many of the people that we are playing here have seen lately, many hackers, is incredible, just enter a game where 99% of them there is a hacker, you do not have to wait to find a hacker how easy they are to find them , I propose "Cubecraft Launcher" a launcher of versions (1.8.1.9.1.10.1.11) that would be a unique launcher to enter CubeCraft (could not enter in any other way) that launcher would be specially designed so that it can not be modified , So that your files are protected, and thus "Hacking" is impossible

Thank you ;)
Trust me, no offense to cubecraft staff, but that would take longer than it would take my 3 year old other to create an anti-cheat that instantly detects hackers and never kicks innocent people.

Gusuu

Apr 15, 2019
mugai.nl
I think this could decrease the amount of players wanting to play on the server. If you want to play you just play, not download some weird launcher.

Reactions: Ruisdier
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom