Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Can be complicated but effective, and just enter a game to realize that here are housed as many Hackers
)
giphy.gif

Its just needles. ^^^^

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
Why would the developers go through the process of making a whole new launcher, getting people to download a whole new thing, open that every time they want to go on another server, when you can just record and report hackers, or wait until the anti-cheat is made. Mineplex and lots of other major server don't have their own launcher.

This is the most hated server of all, so here are more hackers, they do not mind being banned simply hate the server, servers like Mineplex do not need this measure

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
But people can create small utility mods for themselves like custom chat mods. People couldnt use those mods. There are just too many cons than pros in many peoples eyes.

The launcher will have a custom store to install approved mods, example I am a creator of a chat mod, I upload it to the forum so that they approve it taking into account the programming requirements that the launcher asks for, if they approve all Have, otherwise the mod would be disapproved, the mods adapted for this single launcher would be adapted to the encypt system, the mods for that launcher would be programmed or adapted in another designer launcher to avoid that the files are violated

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello to the whole community

Many of the people that we are playing here have seen lately, many hackers, is incredible, just enter a game where 99% of them there is a hacker, you do not have to wait to find a hacker how easy they are to find them , I propose "Cubecraft Launcher" a launcher of versions (1.8.1.9.1.10.1.11) that would be a unique launcher to enter CubeCraft (could not enter in any other way) that launcher would be specially designed so that it can not be modified , So that your files are protected, and thus "Hacking" is impossible

Thank you ;)
Even if they were to make a launcher, it would be laggier then the mc launcher, and harder to use, and easier to hack. Since mojang has more money they are better at blocking hackers then a cubecraft launcher would be.

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
Even if they were to make a launcher, it would be laggier then the mc launcher, and harder to use, and easier to hack. Since mojang has more money they are better at blocking hackers then a cubecraft launcher would be.

Of the files I have answered previously, please read some of the answers

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
It would still be waaaay too expensive, and if CubeCraft tried it they would go broke, or be losing money instead of getting money.

A safer server, ensures more users and therefore more donors, and with the current number of donors this could do it perfectly

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
A safer server, ensures more users and therefore more donors, and with the current number of donors this could do it perfectly
If it works out, if it does not then the server could go broke and die off. Also, some players would be too tired, or not know how to download the launcher (I am just saying maybe), also their could be people who are just too lazy too. It might increase the players, or lower them.

PS: Last time I am responding to this thread.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
ehh no. People would HAVE to download an extra launcher which would discourage many many people from using it(I use my own custom launcher).

Reactions: TheBrownster

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I don't like this idea. Reasons for which are:

1. Would heavily decrease the amount of players(and thus profit, meaning less potential for the sever, etc), explained above.
2. Small mods like Optifine, 5zig, you name it wouldn't be possible, and some players heavily depend on Optifine to play properly.
3. This would be a major project, and spending this effort on for instance the anticheat is way more efficient than coding a custom launcher.

As long as these 3 points stand, it will most probably not happen, hope you understand.

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
ehh no. People would HAVE to download an extra launcher which would discourage many many people from using it(I use my own custom launcher).

If it works out, if it does not then the server could go broke and die off. Also, some players would be too tired, or not know how to download the launcher (I am just saying maybe), also their could be people who are just too lazy too. It might increase the players, or lower them.

PS: Last time I am responding to this thread.

Is supposed to be an easy-to-use and fairly interactive launcher.

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
I don't like this idea. Reasons for which are:

1. Would heavily decrease the amount of players(and thus profit, meaning less potential for the sever, etc), explained above.
2. Small mods like Optifine, 5zig, you name it wouldn't be possible, and some players heavily depend on Optifine to play properly.
3. This would be a major project, and spending this effort on for instance the anticheat is way more efficient than coding a custom launcher.

As long as these 3 points stand, it will most probably not happen, hope you understand.

Those points can change

1 a secure server would increase users

2 legal mods would be adapted by its creators to a special launcher to upload them to the forum and approve them to avoid that the files are violated

3 the anticheat does not work, it has already caused problems and even the ghost client is not easy to detect

D

Deleted member 169486

This is the most hated server of all, so here are more hackers, they do not mind being banned simply hate the server, servers like Mineplex do not need this measure
This is far from "the most hated server of all." The hackers come here because we support 1.9, in fact we're one of the only ones that will support their 1.9 hacks. If mineplex or hypixel were 1.9 they too would have as many hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom