Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
Most kids do not want to do that. And for the 1.8/1.9 difference, most people stay in one version, they don't switch very often.
I didn't say that this client would make people stop playing minecraft, it would just make less people play Cubecraft. For example, the badlion launcher you were talking about. I personally would stop playing on there if I had to switch to a different launcher each time I wanted to play a different server. Especially since so many servers have the same kind of games now.

Cubecraft is the server with more hackers currently, these measures are necessary

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
They won't just allow it.

The launcher will only serve for premium accounts, the system of authentication would be the same as the current launcher, would not generate losses to mojang economically, and with how big cubecraft it would be easy to contact them

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I do not say this is done now, it will take a few months but it will be worth it
Think of the EULA as a law. If you break the law what happens. You go to jail ( most of the time ). I don't think Cubecraft wants to get sewed or get in really big trouble. I don't think they will break the EULA standards for 1 sever either.

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
Think of the EULA as a law. If you break the law what happens. You go to jail ( most of the time ). I don't think Cubecraft wants to get sewed or get in really big trouble. I don't think they will break the EULA standards for 1 sever either.

Minecraft is owned by mojang (Microsoft Co) Cubecraft is a very large server as far as community is concerned, as far as the EULA is a law if it is, you could negotiate that part directly with mojang

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015

Or Microsoft, depends on who owns those rights

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
You wouldnt be able to if its 24/7 encrypted. And if it isnt encrypted it would be super easy to install hacks

I repeat: in the installation gives us the option of whether or not to install these mods, these mods would also have encryption system

D

Deleted member 169486

Why would the developers go through the process of making a whole new launcher, getting people to download a whole new thing, open that every time they want to go on another server, when you can just record and report hackers, or wait until the anti-cheat is made. Mineplex and lots of other major server don't have their own launcher.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
This would just be unnecessary and tidious.. You said that Cubecraft has the most hackers out of any served or something along those lines, which I think is untrue because every server has its fair amount of hackers; even after the anti cheat will be released people are still going to hack.

And another thing, to be honest, I don't think I'd be bothered enough to download another whole launcher just to play on 1 server.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I did hear about badlion doing this but Im pretty sure it just because they are tryhards and want the game to have more ticks per second :p I think this would be a big project for the devs with little to no benefit as of they required it they would be cutting out a large amount of players who just want to play a random minecraft server instead of Downloading a launcher. This would pretty much make gaining players from minecraft server list websites non existent.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Creating a launcher is not against EULA otherwise technic and feed the beast would not exist anymore :P

AweasomeGames

Jul 1, 2015
This would just be unnecessary and tidious.. You said that Cubecraft has the most hackers out of any served or something along those lines, which I think is untrue because every server has its fair amount of hackers; even after the anti cheat will be released people are still going to hack.

And another thing, to be honest, I don't think I'd be bothered enough to download another whole launcher just to play on 1 server.

Can be complicated but effective, and just enter a game to realize that here are housed as many Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom