Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 5, 2021
how to god bridge just like the video you uploaded? i wanted to make a thread but I found this instead so I'm asking here

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
im "average"? bruh, ironic lmaooo you play with mobile players just as bad as you, plus thats an old video, of course im gonna look bad but have you seen my new one?
My bad shouldve watched some other video
You’ll win but I’m still down
besides your pretty average for a pc player and you have no right to call a touchscreen player trash

A fair fight would be me against that mobile kid if you think hes not trash and that yoho guy was barely fighting
also yoho888 is like in your range, who knows hes prob even better, i mean just look at this video
and hes on mobile and still getting combos while your here blaming the kb that you cant combo, just get good man.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
im "average"? bruh, ironic lmaooo you play with mobile players just as bad as you, plus thats an old video, of course im gonna look bad but have you seen my new one?

also yoho888 is like in your range, who knows hes prob even better, i mean just look at this video
and hes on mobile and still getting combos while your here blaming the kb that you cant combo, just get good man.
Yohos is trash mate you watched 1 clip of me with bad kb

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom