Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020

-I literally cannot combo on Cubecraft anymore, ever since the Na servers were added I only seem to be trading hits with even the worst players.
-The Hive video was laggy because I was still downloading the Cubecraft vid
-I live very close to where the Na servers are hosted; I get 80 ping on skywars and 26 ping on Duels(No idea why that happens) but with the better ping It seems to be more harm than good.

• Sad
Reactions: Dualninja

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
For me its still the same, I still can combo as well as i could before. Just dont let them hit you and then you can start up a combo. Thats pretty much how they can stop you from you starting a combo.
I know how to combo mate, I didn’t get on the leaderboard by trading hits...

• Sad
Reactions: Dualninja
May 14, 2020
i mean... you dont strafe very good and you prob click 6-7 cps and you dont w tap good... im pretty sure thats a "you" problem (lmao you call yourself "Best cubecraft touchscreen player" how ironic lmao)

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
i mean... you dont strafe very good and you prob click 6-7 cps and you dont w tap good... im pretty sure thats a "you" problem (lmao you call yourself "Best cubecraft touchscreen player" how ironic lmao)
If youre on touchscreen duel me

edit: you don’t seem that good so just duel me anyways

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1) You need to do knockback to start strafing
2) W-tap while stafing?

AGuyThatHere

Jun 4, 2020

-I literally cannot combo on Cubecraft anymore, ever since the Na servers were added I only seem to be trading hits with even the worst players.
-I live very close to where the Na servers are hosted; I get 80 ping on skywars and 26 ping on Duels(No idea why that happens) but with the better ping It seems to be more harm than good.
I have to say, I can't combo anymore too and I'm touch screen just like you. Im pretty good at duels even if I lag many times, but still I think they reduced a little bit the knockback.

• Love
Reactions: ATouchscreenPlayer

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
sureeee, im not good at all.....

join my discord if you wanna 1v1 https://discord.gg/RNzhgsET
My bad shouldve watched some other video
You’ll win but I’m still down
besides your pretty average for a pc player and you have no right to call a touchscreen player trash

A fair fight would be me against that mobile kid if you think hes not trash and that yoho guy was barely fighting

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021

Wow man like a man is the captain

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
The best solution is to remove knockback entirely.
You and dark Stray are complaining insanely except Stray stopped a while ago
You're just trying to arguments and not sharing ideas and hearing them
You already have an active (dead but still can't be necro post) and you're still posting threads
Dude just stop you're annoying us

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
The best solution is to remove knockback entirely.
You and dark Stray are complaining insanely except Stray stopped a while ago
You're just trying to arguments and not sharing ideas and hearing them
You already have an active (dead but still can't be necro post) and you're still posting threads
Dude just stop you're annoying us
Wait I was the one arguing against Dark stray but this Na server thing has ruined knockback for mobiles, the knockback is not how it was when Dark was Complaining.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom