Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think Cube's main priority should be?

• Updating to a newer Minecraft version.

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Fixing/improving the games that are dead.

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Going back to the old 1.8 version.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Adding more mini-games.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Building huge statues of the managment team in the main lobby.

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Hello everyone!

This is a pretty short suggestion, but I'd just like to mention a few issues and what I think can be done to fix them.

Let me get right in to this. CubeCraft is slowly starting to die as a server in it's whole. The main reason why I think this is happening is because Cube isn't living up to the standards that a big Minecraft server should. Bugs that have been reported several times are left unfixed, a lot of the updates Cube makes get negative feedback, I mean the chat-update was a total nightmare for most people, UHC and FreeBuild are even more dead than before even after being revamped, the Tower Defence update is still full of bugs that never have been fixed etc.

I suggest making it a priority to fix and improve the games that are currently barely being played due to certain bugs or just because it could've been done better. It's really time to do something about this rather quickly if you want to keep a large playerbase. Updating to newer versions of Minecraft sounds pretty exciting as well, new blocks, mobs, bug fixes and more. Giving players an experience that's as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

That's all I'd like to say. Thanks for your time!

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
What I want is the old creative server back. It's too much like a minigame now, and I rarely see anyone I know on there (or anyone in general for that matter).

Parkour has been in maintenance for almost three years now, that would be great to re-implement. Or if it was just removed from the server selector so people stop asking about it.

Arcade is all but dead. Would be nice if they re-implemented some of the old minigames, like spleef, TnT run, SCB, and so on.

Skyblock might attract more players. People loved it (even though it was abused as a points farm).

Competitions. Anyone remember on the forums they had those big competitions? Like SuperHero week? Great way for the community to get together.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
1: Any specific proof that it is dying, such as specific numbers or average players online count?
2: I agree with most things on this thread. However, I think that after they fix games like freebuild and tower defense, they will need to start adding fresh, new, creative games in order to stay relevant and compete with others servers.

comfyyy

Hello everyone!

This is a pretty short suggestion, but I'd just like to mention a few issues and what I think can be done to fix them.

Let me get right in to this. CubeCraft is slowly starting to die as a server in it's whole. The main reason why I think this is happening is because Cube isn't living up to the standards that a big Minecraft server should. Bugs that have been reported several times are left unfixed, a lot of the updates Cube makes get negative feedback, I mean the chat-update was a total nightmare for most people, UHC and FreeBuild are even more dead than before even after being revamped, the Tower Defence update is still full of bugs that never have been fixed etc.

I suggest making it a priority to fix and improve the games that are currently barely being played due to certain bugs or just because it could've been done better. It's really time to do something about this rather quickly if you want to keep a large playerbase. Updating to newer versions of Minecraft sounds pretty exciting as well, new blocks, mobs, bug fixes and more. Giving players an experience that's as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

Yesss. We really needed a thread like this. Another reiteration of what has already been said dozens of times. Cube needs some massive revamps, and new games to draw more players. They are starting to just blend in with other lame servers, and not stand out like they used to. If they don't up their game, they will end up dying, this is true. I have spoken.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Jan 2. 2018. We still have a lot more days to go, I hope that they do something within this time period.

Reactions: Lilleh__

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone!

I agree with your suggestion but there's 1 problem: how can we update to a new version if 1.13 isn't out yet?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2018-1-2_7-26-56.png

If anybody votes for this, I will fight you on the side of the street, lmao.

Quality of Life changes need to stop being neglected. Small irritations really can ruin an entire experience. The other night, I got the world record for the any% ragequit speedrun on COD WWII after spawning in somebody's line of sight and dying twice in five seconds. Did I keep playing after this one irritation? Hell no, fix your game or I won't play it; simple.

CCG doesn't have as great a standard to live up to as a AAA game, but it does have a few irritations that could easily be straightened out. For instance, reducing start-up times and adding a punishing height limit in Duels. There's also the matter of CCG no longer having its originality factor, because it's living in the past (1.8 & 1.9 versions; terribly outdated vanity system; oversaturated vanity system that eliminates incentive; unrewarding games; huge focus on PvP, something that CCG doesn't do well compared to other servers). CCG has been moving in the right direction lately, but it needs to accelerate if it's going to remain a top server.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I agree with your suggestion but there's 1 problem: how can we update to a new version if 1.13 isn't out yet?
True, we can't expect Cube to update to 1.13 immediately, but since Cube is running on 1.9 perhaps it would be nice if they updated to 1.12, since there's been bug fixes, the hunger system that got overhauled in 1.11, new blocks, mobs etc.

D

Deleted member 59979

Firstly, its spelt dying not dieing. Secondly, I think cubecraft just need to fix and improve what they have right now. There are multiple bugs that have been reported weeks ago and not fixed such as the invincibility bug in FFA, the incorrect stats in 1v1 duels, etc. They need to focus on fixing all of the existing bugs before attempting to add new games etc that could potentially have more bugs. The next step would be to improve all the currently existing features. Then they should start focusing on things like bringing parkour back and adding in more games.
Also if they dont build giant statues of management in the lobby I will be not a happy person.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Actually, Logan made Jake look like a saint with his forest video. Logan's the new plague of the internet.
They will all year long battle it out for the title of world's worst Youtuber 2018, unless they get stopped.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom