Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

udodiI4

WAYBACK MACHINE USED.
FOUND OUT CUBECRAFT SCREENS OF 2011 AND 2013

SHOCKING.....

They were a..... PLUMBERS STATION?!?!?!?!?! WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
Btw the 2013 screen is in italian so I can read it, there was only french if you're asking...

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    525.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    190.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
-Moved to the lobby

And CubeCraft was originally founded in 2012, I believe. More information about Rubik's historical and cute story can be found HERE, I really recommend reading it - it's pretty interesting! 🥺

Reactions: Gregeyy

udodiI4

-Moved to the lobby

And CubeCraft was originally founded in 2012, I believe. More information about Rubik's historical and cute story can be found HERE, I really recommend reading it - it's pretty interesting! 🥺
Strangely enough those images are from 2011, maybe it means that, before cubecraft was born, THERE WAS ANOTHER WEBSITE WITH THE SAME INTERNET ADDRESS!!?!?!?!?!?!? I want to look deeper in this. Do you agree??

Reactions: Finixly

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Strangely enough those images are from 2011, maybe it means that, before cubecraft was born, THERE WAS ANOTHER WEBSITE WITH THE SAME INTERNET ADDRESS!!?!?!?!?!?!? I want to look deeper in this. Do you agree??
Maybe it was a website where they were secretly hiding aliens 😳

• Haha
Reactions: udodiI4

udodiI4

UPDATE: Found ot that on July of 2013, this plumber alien website became the real cubecraft, under the ip of cubecraftgames.net, here is the screen.
It says September 11 2013, but is an archive that rubik put on the website, the earliest one from July. Wow!

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    121.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom